Enid Oklahoma sale

Help Support CattleToday:

None really. They had some down south by okc and Shawnee.

Wheat crops have failed all over the place here. But depending on which cloud landed where, there is SOME wheat that's gonna make ok.

They keep saying next week it'll rain. Next week. Just hold on til next week.

Pretty good shot this week! Fingers cross 🤞
Praying you get enough.

Murray are you getting any of the rain? We have been blessed over the last 3 weeks. 4.5-5.5 on our pastures. Areas not far from here have got more. We still need pond water. We are blessed in that we only have one pasture we rely solely on pond water. And it has a spring pond that overflows year round.

Murray are you getting any of the rain? We have been blessed over the last 3 weeks. 4.5-5.5 on our pastures. Areas not far from here have got more. We still need pond water. We are blessed in that we only have one pasture we rely solely on pond water. And it has a spring pond that overflows year round.
We have gotten a good share of it thankfully!!
I'll take all we can get and not throw a fit for sure!!

Here's a slaughter bull today.
Everything was very very high.
Screenshot_20230525-213553_Samsung Internet.jpg

We have gotten a good share of it thankfully!!
I'll take all we can get and not throw a fit for sure!!

Here's a slaughter bull today.
Everything was very very high.
View attachment 30614
We got 3.8" today here at the house . Got a good rain on all pastures. Feed is 3" tall now. Will start selling some cows in 2-3 weeks. Most will have calves by their side. Will likely pull off wheat this coming week. Plan too sell some older bulls. Have some nice yearlings we are using and some good calves on the cows. We may buy one Hereford bull.

6 baldy pairs in Fairview Oklahoma today sold at $3550 today!!

11 black pairs w all steer calves at $3300ish

Nothing that high at enid yesterday.
View attachment 30817
6 baldy pairs in Fairview Oklahoma today sold at $3550 today!!

11 black pairs w all steer calves at $3300ish

Nothing that high at enid yesterday.
View attachment 30817

Fairview seems to be a hot spot in that area. They are also getting some top quality pairs. One of the hot spots here is the old Clinton barn.

Fairview seems to be a hot spot in that area. They are also getting some top quality pairs. One of the hot spots here is the old Clinton barn.
Yes indeed!
Fairview has developed a good reputation for pairs. And breeding stock. Their special sales are second to none around here.

Enid had a bad habit of splitting lots and lots of good pairs up. The heifer pairs at enid were almost as nice!!
I believe enid is on its way tho! Dakota has a lot of go. He will get it figured out.

Fairview does those special sales and really draws a crowd.
Enid has a special sale occasionally. He's gotta get with the program on that. His special sale has been in conjunction with his regular sale.

My buddy likes to say...
There's nothing "special" about the special sale in Enid. 😆

I'm sure he will get it going tho. He's only been doing it a little while. That barn had been thru a bunch of different owners/leasers. He bought the place after haggling with the owner of the place. He didn't want sell it. So he was going to build a new place. They finally sold it to him. I hope he continues to do well!

Yes indeed!
Fairview has developed a good reputation for pairs. And breeding stock. Their special sales are second to none around here.

Enid had a bad habit of splitting lots and lots of good pairs up. The heifer pairs at enid were almost as nice!!
I believe enid is on its way tho! Dakota has a lot of go. He will get it figured out.

Fairview does those special sales and really draws a crowd.
Enid has a special sale occasionally. He's gotta get with the program on that. His special sale has been in conjunction with his regular sale.

My buddy likes to say...
There's nothing "special" about the special sale in Enid. 😆

I'm sure he will get it going tho. He's only been doing it a little while. That barn had been thru a bunch of different owners/leasers. He bought the place after haggling with the owner of the place. He didn't want sell it. So he was going to build a new place. They finally sold it to him. I hope he continues to do well!

I hope he does well. I like him. I did buy a couple of registered Angus cows at a special sale at Enid cheap a few years ago.
I really like the owner of the old barn at Clinton.

They split most pairs.
The 2 pairs they kept together sold for 2500 and 2700 6 and 8 yr olds

Group of 5 babies split off the old cows brought 500 dollars each. All to ONE buyer.
Averaged 85lbs
And 2 were twin bull calves

OLD Heavy bred cows at 1500 and up!

Hold on to your hats folks. It's gonna get WILD this spring!!!

Latest posts