Enhancements, Extensions, Weight Loss & Lindsay Lohan

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo

Reaction score
All I want to know is who's been talking?

From the volume of email that I've been getting the last week, it appears, that I need to loose inches in one place only to have them added into another while taking enhancement pills and looking at Lindsay Lohan.

The spammers are out in full force the last week. I normally get one or two a day, but it's up to 15+ a day for the last week. Too bad they all get captured in the spam box and never make it to my email.

By the way:

HOTMAIL

You're the source of most of this garbage.

And if all I had to look at in this world was Lindsay Lohan, I would probably poke my eyes out with a dull stick...

Whose Lindsay Lohan? She do the "Choc-Full-O-Nuts" commercial?

Thank God for spam filters. A dollar and a donut says you got all those spams recently because of fathers day. They always increase just before a special day of the year. Maybe they thought you were going to get lucky, grannysoo! :shock:

They always seem to think I need to refinance the house. It is paid for!

Then there are the ones who think I have a labido problem. They're knocking on the wrong door.

I am now 8 lbs underweight for my size because I was very sick. No weight problems here.

Lately on the telephone I have had about a thousand "second notices" that my vehicle extended warranty is about to expire. I ask them, "Can we get the 3rd snf 4th notices over with?"

backhoeboogie":3cmnqn2r said:

Then there are the ones who think I have a labido problem. They're knocking on the wrong door.

I am now 8 lbs underweight for my size because I was very sick. No weight problems here.

Lately on the telephone I have had about a thousand "second notices" that my vehicle extended warranty is about to expire. I ask them, "Can we get the 3rd snf 4th notices over with?"
we have folk in here all the time with those fly by night warranty companys.. they buy a warranty then when they have a claim they find out it dont cover whats broken, or the company went bankrupt ......dont fool with these warrantys folks.

alacattleman":23x481c3 said:
backhoeboogie":23x481c3 said:

we have folk in here all the time with those fly by night warranty companys.. they buy a warranty then when they have a claim they find out it dont cover whats broken, or the company went bankrupt ......dont fool with these warrantys folks.

I don't buy the extended warranty from the dealerships on trucks. When the wife bought that Buick Enclave with all the bells and whistles, we decided to try the extended warranty for the first time. I convinced her to decline until it over and over until it was offered at 1/2 price.

Bez+":bpuwieqk said:
Lindsay Who?

Bez+

That nasty looking excuse for a skinny white woman that thinks she's an actress. Probably most famous for showing showing her kitty with Brittany Spears, who is a fat white woman that thinks she's a singer. :mrgreen:

Know how you feel, this past week all my spam mail has been caused by a breech in my internet banking password, that is good to know & I appreciate it very much ...... if only it was for the bank that I actually use :?

grannysoo":3jxsam5y said:
Bez+":3jxsam5y said:
Lindsay Who?

Bez+

That nasty looking excuse for a skinny white woman that thinks she's an actress. Probably most famous for showing showing her kitty with Brittany Spears, who is a fat white woman that thinks she's a singer. :mrgreen:
:lol2:

Latest posts