End of the growing season

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Hey upnort folks! Get the tomatoes covered and get in what you want to save. Gonna be more then just a frost by morning. Ice in the dog water! :shock: :help:

mnmtranching":14dd0bl1 said:
Hey upnort folks! Get the tomatoes covered and get in what you want to save. Gonna be more then just a frost by morning. Ice in the dog water! :shock: :help:
Today we are bringing back in the house plants that have enjoyed the summer outside. 44 degrees out this morning, cold, dreary, rainy, windy. OK ~ I'm done whining about the weather now (or for now at any rate). :secret: I am not going to mess with the garden ~ we have tomatoes coming out our ears, people are starting to anonymously leave them on doorsteps (along with zuchinni and squash :stop: :stop: ). I brought 2 ice cream buckets of tomatoes into work with me today.

Up here it got up to about 48 today.
Well :shock: :oops: Angie is not like the upnort people around here. :frowns:
We-Me, we haul it all in, get it covered, then it spoils, then we have to clean it all out, get it back into the garden.
BUT heck :nod: think of all the work went into raising it :compute: Make it last :help: Even though we are tired as heell of all the stuff. :frowns:

Latest posts