• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

End of the growing season

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Hey upnort folks! Get the tomatoes covered and get in what you want to save. Gonna be more then just a frost by morning. Ice in the dog water! :shock: :help:

angie1

Reaction score
mnmtranching":14dd0bl1 said:
Hey upnort folks! Get the tomatoes covered and get in what you want to save. Gonna be more then just a frost by morning. Ice in the dog water! :shock: :help:
Today we are bringing back in the house plants that have enjoyed the summer outside. 44 degrees out this morning, cold, dreary, rainy, windy. OK ~ I'm done whining about the weather now (or for now at any rate). :secret: I am not going to mess with the garden ~ we have tomatoes coming out our ears, people are starting to anonymously leave them on doorsteps (along with zuchinni and squash :stop: :stop: ). I brought 2 ice cream buckets of tomatoes into work with me today.

bigbull338

Reaction score
im with joegee the low temps here are in the 60s.an the highs in the mid 80s.

OP
mnmtranching

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Up here it got up to about 48 today.
Well :shock: :oops: Angie is not like the upnort people around here. :frowns:
We-Me, we haul it all in, get it covered, then it spoils, then we have to clean it all out, get it back into the garden.
BUT heck :nod: think of all the work went into raising it :compute: Make it last :help: Even though we are tired as heell of all the stuff. :frowns:

Latest posts