End of the Cowboys

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Tony Romo has a girlfriend that is taking up 90% of his time and 99% of his energy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :cboy:

Not the end. Just a hump in the road. I just wish someone would introduce him to a wholesome young lady that would help him stay focused.

Avalon":2bjwh3qo said:
Not the end. Just a hump in the road. I just wish someone would introduce him to a wholesome young lady that would help him stay focused.
Seems like he's focused, just not on football!

The NFL made Tony very rich, So I guess He got what He wanted. :roll: :D :cboy:

This kind of news makes one lomg for the days of Staubach, Too Tall, Walt Garrison, Robert Newhouse, and the Cowboys of old. When the likes of Jessica Simpson enters into the football scene it is indeed a sad day!

J. T.":358bdof6 said:
This kind of news makes one lomg for the days of Staubach, Too Tall, Walt Garrison, Robert Newhouse, and the Cowboys of old. When the likes of Jessica Simpson enters into the football scene it is indeed a sad day!

I knew Newhouse and family. Saw him play HS ball a few times. Incredible.

Add Leroy and Lily to that list.

Cowboys play Carolina Tonight 7:30 on the NFL channel.

Carolina by a touchdown. :p

ESPN says Carolina fans are being urged to put Ms Simpsons head on a stick. Print her picture, cut it out and put it on a stick so you can hold it in front of your own face--like a mask.
If they can get 1000 folks near the field to do that I'll say Panthers by 10. :lol:

backhoeboogie":3sn29kmm said:
J. T.":3sn29kmm said:

I knew Newhouse and family. Saw him play HS ball a few times. Incredible.

Add Leroy and Lily to that list.
I should've added Cliff Harris to that list. I recall Don Meridith saying that Harris was so tough that he didn't wear a helmet. He just painted a blue star on the side of his head.

MNM...the NFL didn't make Romo rich. Jerry Jones did. Just wish we could trade and cut owners like they do players. Jerry Jones would be unemployed and worth about 1.2 Billion less.

Latest posts