Emoticons

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee":ed5fy877 said:
Simple problem, not so simple fix. I'm adding Classified Ads back to the site. The new software requires PHP 7.x and this forum won't run on 7.x so when I changed if wouldn't access the database. Finally figured out how get the forum back on PHP 5.4 but the cache on the forum was still directing it to 7.x so I deleted the cache. That fixed the database problem but caused all of your above problems. The cache on your device is looking for a file in the forum cache that is no longer there.

I will continue to work on a fix.
Thank you for the explanation and your continued efforts.
Due to a different problem on another website, I had deleted my temp files/history/cache not too long after the website was down..right after I got a MySql error and everything seems to be working fine on my device.
If everyone deletes their cache, wouldn't that solve their problems?

M Gravlee":oulnyd64 said:
Simple problem, not so simple fix. I'm adding Classified Ads back to the site. The new software requires PHP 7.x and this forum won't run on 7.x so when I changed if wouldn't access the database. Finally figured out how get the forum back on PHP 5.4 but the cache on the forum was still directing it to 7.x so I deleted the cache. That fixed the database problem but caused all of your above problems. The cache on your device is looking for a file in the forum cache that is no longer there.

I will continue to work on a fix.

Thank you, very much Macon!

I can like posts now by doing like, back space, reload. No emjies or bold type ect.

Yesterday and today could not access site.
I get a problem loading page message website is redirecting in a manner that will never connect, perhaps due to cookie acceptance or denial.

I only got in by accident.... went to another website and clicked on a link there to this site.
Trying to access through google also gave me the same loading page problem message, so not sure when I'll be back in again.

Son of Butch":2xi4lteg said:
I can like posts now by doing like, back space, reload. No emjies or bold type ect.

I get a problem loading page message website is redirecting in a manner that will never connect, perhaps due to cookie acceptance or denial.

I only got in by accident.... went to another website and clicked on a link there to this site.
Trying to access through google also gave me the same loading page problem message, so not sure when I'll be back in again.

I've had to get here through a BING search, of all things. I've tried the suggestions offered here and the only one that worked is the "like" thing. Otherwise, no photo posting option, no 'bold', no 'italics' etc., no emoticons. Yeah, as much as I like this site, and appreciate all that Macon has done, I'm not liking the "new" "improvements". :(

Workinonit Farm":21ufoj26 said:
Son of Butch":21ufoj26 said:

I've had to get here through a BING search, of all things. I've tried the suggestions offered here and the only one that worked is the "like" thing. Otherwise, no photo posting option, no 'bold', no 'italics' etc., no emoticons. Yeah, as much as I like this site, and appreciate all that Macon has done, I'm not liking the "new" "improvements". :(
I can still post a photo with "Add image to post" but I'll be darned if it's gone the next day, just an "X" in a box.

I kept getting the 404 error and decided to click the link on the error page. Was able to get in that way. I was able to use the New Post feature at first, but now that's not functional.

TCRanch":ys2kw05o said:
I can still post a photo with "Add image to post" but I'll be darned if it's gone the next day, just an "X" in a box.

I don't even have that "Add image to post" anymore.

I have noticed that some of the posts, that had pictures added to them, that the photos are now that box w/the X.

Yeah, I hope this in not the "new normal". I have enough of that in my daily life, these days. :(

Son of Butch":2rxms2c3 said:

Same. The "redirecting in a manner that will never connect" seemed pretty ominous. lol
Finally got on through some back channel but dunno if I will again. If not, been nice knowing y'all! (I'd put in the hat tip if emojis were working for me)

I got in using the following pasted right behind the usual CT url, and works with both Chrome and Win10 Edge browsers:
?sid=bb6ab56338f5c8c59dcfe29251f88557

(copy exactly as it is, paste it into the address bar behind the normal CT url and it should work for at least today, April 17.)
Don't ask how I found it..I don't remember..

Latest posts