Emoticons

Help Support CattleToday:

I've got a strange deal going on. I can do everything from my phone still but now after the site's down time I'm not able to log in from my desktop because I don't remember my password. Did the lost password thing and the site doesn't send the code via email. Even tried to make a new account and it still doesn't send the email.

Craig Miller":1gljvhv8 said:
Mine keeps redirecting me to pages like the pictures I screen shot. Can somebody tell me why? I got all three of these just trying to post here and I have to close my browser out to get rid of it. Im on an android phone if that matters.

I access on an Android. That Wal-Mart ad pops up often. PITA.

slick4591":28krfzs8 said:
I've got a strange deal going on. I can do everything from my phone still but now after the site's down time I'm not able to log in from my desktop because I don't remember my password. Did the lost password thing and the site doesn't send the code via email. Even tried to make a new account and it still doesn't send the email.
Oh you did get back on!

I emailed Macon yesterday when nothing would work and he was just doing some work on the sites database so it was down for awhile.

Still can't laugh, still can't cry, can't eat popcorn...can't even hit my head against the wall.

Son of Butch":jurqg333 said:
No, but had a different problem yesterday, when trying to log on received an error code with a to message contact administrator if problem persists.
Same here

alisonb":3t4d8ltb said:
My Emoticons are not working...anybody having the same problem??

Might want to PM Macon.
When he works on the site sometimes gremlins appear.

Suppose, Mod2, that would be more constructive than moaning and groaning in the Coffee Shop.

My 'quote' button is not working either...lol.

Brute 23":1cceykr9 said:
Workinonit Farm":1cceykr9 said:
When I click on the heart thing, on a post, the error message reads "toggle action toggle.....

I am getting that one also and can not use emoticons.

I'm sure they are still working on it but my notification button also does some weird stuff and sends me to the control pannel.

Latest posts