Emoticons

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":2chpj2ac said:
No, but had a different problem yesterday, when trying to log on received an error code with a to message contact administrator if problem persists.
:nod:

If I click the heart button, it gives me a funky message. I just tried it again, and it added the "like" to your post, but gave me the message again. I couldn't log in yesterday, either.

Son of Butch":17q4gwb8 said:
No, but had a different problem yesterday, when trying to log on received an error code with a to message contact administrator if problem persists.
Everything seems to be working for me fine this morning. I think the error I saw yesterday was:
MySQL error?
:?: :wave:

(I post from a laptop, using Chrome and Win10 if it makes any difference)

The heart button is working for me but no Smileys. Can't use any of the buttons on top of the 'Post a reply' either ie Img, URL, Font colour etc.

No emoticons for me. Tried the heart button on one of Grit's comments, but it wouldn't work. I know he can seem a bit heartless at times, but it seems a bit extreme to take that away. lol

Heart button does not work and sight would not let me in at times yesterday. No emoticons using FireFox.

alisonb":3l3b4x0x said:
The heart button is working for me but no Smileys. Can't use any of the buttons on top of the 'Post a reply' either ie Img, URL, Font colour etc.

:yuck: :D :) :( :eek: :shock: :heart: 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :mad: :roll: ;-) :help: :?: :idea: :cboy:

farmerjan":103q4xbn said:
:wave: :bang: I'm using firefox :banana: they seem to be working for me. :???:

Still can not use smilies. Getting the same error message as before and the heart does not work. Can someone with good connections like this post? I would guess it is a regional server error after some forum upgrade or maintenance work.

alisonb":1neyk1xe said:

This problem happens to me when i use my tablet or cellphone and the wifi provider has restrictions. The 'like' feature doesnt work and it will not allow me to use the emoticons or features in the edit box like bold, underline, font color, etc. But everything works fine when im at home on my wifi.

Mine is a PC running Firefox. Was never a problem until yesterday. At one time I could get to cattle-today but it would not let me log onto the boards. I went to Ranchers and had no problems. After a couple of hours I could log on here with limited use and it has been the same since then.

Yesterday I wasn't able to access the boards, got an error message. Today I notice, when clicking on the heart, I get another error. Right now the emoticons aren't working. When I click on one, it makes the page jump.

Yesterday when I tried to contact the webmaster (Macon) that wouldn't work.

Like Greybeard, I use a laptop with windows 10, no chrome thing though.

Mine keeps redirecting me to pages like the pictures I screen shot. Can somebody tell me why? I got all three of these just trying to post here and I have to close my browser out to get rid of it. Im on an android phone if that matters.

Latest posts