embarrassing moments?????

Help Support CattleToday:

When my sons were small children we went to see Peter Pan at the theatre. Just a few days later we walked into the Bank...well wouldnt you know it there was a man in line with a black eye patch on. My kids kinda went a little nuts and proceeded to tell me and everyone else in the bank that Captian Hook was there. I couldnt get them to stop.

Back in the 70's was over the road truck driver. On a friday eve on the way home,and vacation starting.we were leaving as soon as I got home. I stopped at a fuel stop on the Ohio turnpike to call the wife to see if she had everything packed and to give her a time i'd be home. Right next to the phone was the bathrooms.being in a hurry hung up the phone and run in the bathroom. Yeah you guessed it was the womens. I really didn't notice until I was in the stall doing my thing,and heard womens voices . Then it dawned on me that there were no urnials(spl). Then I had to wait in the stall until they all left.
Needless to say a woman takes their time while in the bathroom. Seems like i was in there for an hour. Then I met two more coming in as I was going out. My original plans were to get a cup of coffee while there but I headed straight to my truck and left. Felt like all 100 people in the place was watching me.

Cal

I had this electric buzz shaver , kinda like what you would use to shave a horses mane. Anyway it had a plastic guard on it that had different settings. I decided my eyebrows needed a little trimming . I carefuly started at the longest length setting and worked my way down until I was satisfied with the lenght of the cut. Happy with the setting , I moved to the other eybrow but this time the plastic guard broke and I heard the awful sound of my eyebrow being shaved smooth off. Had to pull my hat down reel low for a couple of weeks after that.

Well i dont have a kid but my mom's most embarrising moment with me would have been when we were in the movie store my dad "pooted" and i said real loud "MOM WHY DID YOU FART??? WE'RE IN PUBLIC!!" she got soo mad at us. :lol:

We were at a local horse show, the kid is riding my hunt seat
gelding in the youth pleasure class. It had rained the night before ( alot) and the ring was a muddy mess. The kid is all
decked out in her hunt clothes( pretty tan britches, yellow
ratcatcher, black jacket, gloves, and helmet--- she looks
sssssssooo cute! :p ) The class is going ok--- there are 8
in the class and all 8 are on the rail --single file at a canter.
( no one wants to get off the rail for fear of being sucked under) :shock: All at once once of of the kids needs to pass
my kids horse. My horse is as close to the rail as he can get,the one trying to pass wants to be on the rail, too. The
other horse cuts my horse off and kicks at my horse. My horse
stops dead in his tracks and my kid goes flying off ( in slow
motion of course) She hits that mud with a splat---- my horse takes off with the saddle hanging on his side---- mud slung
EVERYWHERE----- Men jump into the ring, me included, to
get the kid and the horse. As I stagger through the mudd I
am thinking to myself " yes , this is my kid and my horse".
No one was hurt, but the mud damage was hideous. The fake
tail was covered, the tack was covered, the kid was covered,
we cleaned him up and she went on to ride western. That is
one tough little kid! ;-)