Elvis and MJ sighting

Help Support CattleToday:

ROCKSPRINGS

Reaction score
iElvis.jpg

It was thundering last weekend and Steve said that it was Elvis beating the crap out of MJ for marrying his daughter.

i'll admit im impressed with the landscape, thats not your run of the mill trailer thrash..that feller looks like a yorkshire in thong

Elvis is, indeed dead! The fact that Michael Jackson didn't die a horrible death the minute he married Lisa Marie proved that! Although, a friend of mine says that Elvis, Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper are all alive and well, selling slurpies in Saginaw, MI.

IGotMyWings":1sgawt4u said:
Elvis is, indeed dead! The fact that Michael Jackson didn't die a horrible death the minute he married Lisa Marie proved that! Although, a friend of mine says that Elvis, Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper are all alive and well, selling slurpies in Saginaw, MI.
thats a fact :nod: ,,, nothing could bring a man outa hiding like that would

alacattleman":rxi4nqmv said:
i'll admit im impressed with the landscape, thats not your run of the mill trailer thrash..that feller looks like a yorkshire in thong

I don't know how I missed this the first time. Yorkshire in a thong. :lol: :lol: Oh, that image is going to stay with me too long.

Chrisy,a Yorkshire is a big white hog-----or a tiny hairy black and tan doggie.. :???:

Lammie":3dj4ds1n said:
It was thundering last weekend and Steve said that it was Elvis beating the crap out of MJ for marrying his daughter.

Elvis was whooping the wrong one, he should have beat the hello out of his sorry daughter .

yep same things, I can just see a big white hog running around in a thong, or a Yorkie for that matter, I hate those dogs vicious little ankle nippers. One bit my eldest daughter in the lip and the scar it left looks like she had a mild airlip op.

chrisy":4s2cofq8 said:
yep same things, I can just see a big white hog running around in a thong, or a Yorkie for that matter, I hate those dogs vicious little ankle nippers. One bit my eldest daughter in the lip and the scar it left looks like she had a mild airlip op.
Don't blame the dogs it must of been the people who owned or raised it a dog is like a child teach them manners and you don't have a problem
i have owned 2 of them and neither of them were yippy or snippy

Latest posts