Ellie May

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Does anyone else think Ellie May posts way too much? Maybe there's a teeny-bopper forum for hillbillies where you can post instead.

So what's wrong with hillbillys?
With the many years and depth of experience she has we sure should be able to learn something from her.
I wish I was a teen-ager again back when I knew the answers to everything, instead of being an adult and not knowing anything!

dun

Anonymous":1lnei6jv said:
Does anyone else think Ellie May posts way too much? Maybe there's a teeny-bopper forum for hillbillies where you can post instead.

Anonymous":2423prkr said:

Definitely. Mouth open, brain closed. One thing to her credit is that she does know how to use emoticons.

I'm just a teenie bop too and I'm really getting sick of some of the one-sided stubborn point of views. She's alot like some of the girls I've dated, always thinks she's right and won't budge her opinion.

Think I might have to go up to Omaha and find me a city girl to bring back. They seem to be easier to get along with... lol

A girl friend and a pasture full of pretty heifers is a better deal. As long as the girl friend can drive a tractor and put up fence.

dun

Jake":1vgta5zl said:
Think I might have to go up to Omaha and find me a city girl to bring back. They seem to be easier to get along with... lol

You guys are just rude, mean or afraid of a girl. I enjoy Ellie May's posts. She has as much right to an opinion as anyone else. Keep it up, Ellie....

I pretty much agree with Frankie. As a Jr High teacher, I see so many kids into so many things that are going to cause them nothing but problems. At least Ellie has some hobbies and interests that have some productive potential. She has a chance to learn from us. What are we teaching her?

fit2btied":10pr2po1 said:
I pretty much agree with Frankie. As a Jr High teacher, I see so many kids into so many things that are going to cause them nothing but problems. At least Ellie has some hobbies and interests that have some productive potential. She has a chance to learn from us. What are we teaching her?

i can agree w/both sides to some extent. it is good that ellie has interests that have some productive potential & it's good to see kids involved in agriculture. On the other hand it's often a pain in the behind to read through all the blah-blah-blah & to get to her point (when there is a point.)

Yeah, sometimes I get a kick out of her posts, like when she set one of you guys straight about the differences between a buck/ram, ..buck / doe...lol....but then she spouts off something about how angus are no good and she is so darn stubborn, that I think she is a BlackPower starter kit in the making! But I do agree that as a parent, I would much rather see her in here then on some heavy metal headbanging forum that worships the devil! She's not hurting anything in here, so I vote to let her post!

Not being a democracy there isn't a vote. If folks don't like her posts, skip them. As long as she adheres to the standards for this forum, pretty much no profanity, she and anyone else can post.
But leave me the latitude to poke a stick at her once in a while.

dun

eric":3iv9v5zg said:
Yeah, sometimes I get a kick out of her posts, like when she set one of you guys straight about the differences between a buck/ram, ..buck / doe...lol....but then she spouts off something about how angus are no good and she is so darn stubborn, that I think she is a BlackPower starter kit in the making! But I do agree that as a parent, I would much rather see her in here then on some heavy metal headbanging forum that worships the devil! She's not hurting anything in here, so I vote to let her post!

Ellie, YOU GO GIRL!!! You make good points just like everyone else. I 55 years old and I learned a thing or two from one of your posts the other day.

THANKS

dun said:
Not being a democracy there isn't a vote. If folks don't like her posts, skip them. As long as she adheres to the standards for this forum, pretty much no profanity, she and anyone else can post.
But leave me the latitude to poke a stick at her once in a while.

dun

That's another thing I like about this board - you can have fun without having things turn ugly. It's great to be able to 'dish it out', but that means you also have to be able to 'take it. Doesn't mean you have to like it, you just have to be able to take it. Case in point, in a reply the other day, dun made reference to crappie hay in a post about cone feeders. As soon as I read it I said "Man, somebody is gonna be all over him like a duck at a junebug reunion!". First stab came within minutes! The things we do for amusement!

Howdy you guys,
Sorry if I offended anybody! :cry: I just say what I'm taught. If I'm taught wrong I don't know the difference. I just figured the time I have off from feeding, breeding, & playing with our livestock I come & talk on here. I just figured it was better then what other teenagers do like have sex do drugs get in fights stuff like that. If you guys really feel like I need to stop posting I'll leave if you want me to. :|
Ellie May

SORRY! :cry:

As long as there isn't I overdone post I don't really mind her but the Chosen Breed Polled Hereford posts really bugged me because they are like an ugly calf you can't help but notice it everytime you look around. Keep Posting but try not to be so onesided and overdramatic.

No that's just it he didn't want the critters in the first place they were my choice. If he hadn't had me he said he would of just stuck to Hereford cattle that's it. NO horses, ponies, llamas, goats, sheep, chickens, peacocks, ducks, geeses, not even a black angus bull to try out for black baldie calves. Maybe I was a mistake, I dunno!
Ellie May

Latest posts