Ellie May

Help Support CattleToday:

Anybody else notice how quiet it's been lately since she hasn't been around??? Must be sittin in the corner petting that llama....

It's pretty interesting to note how we all, or most all of us, get tired of the ramblings. I will have to admit I enjoyed the post she did about the goat nursing the calf -. But anyway, while we do get tired of the ramblings and the sometimes useless information, isn't it lonely when she doesn't post!

Come back Ellie - a little.

jw":20vxyzf4 said:
It's pretty interesting to note how we all, or most all of us, get tired of the ramblings. I will have to admit I enjoyed the post she did about the goat nursing the calf -. But anyway, while we do get tired of the ramblings and the sometimes useless information, isn't it lonely when she doesn't post!

Come back Ellie - a little.
She is just a good farm girl staying out of trouble. Maybe she is doing
a little studying to spend her time instead of posting a bunch of nothing.
I still miss her when she is not on here. Maybe one or two posts a day is
OK.

Ellie,
I liked your trivia. I think it is important to be well informed and knowledgeable about more than one thing. If posting on this site is something that is going to keep you out of trouble, then I'm all for it.
Cause there are sure lots of things a young person can get into trouble with these days. I'll tell you that I sure find your posts alot more interesting than all this political crap that I've been seeing on these boards lately. I learned a long time ago that if a person thinks a certain way, the more you argue with them, the more stubbornly they defend their position. I'd probably be A Republican if I lived in the states but I still think George W. aint the sharpest tool in the shed. He still seems better than That Kerry guy though. Does anybody else think John Kerry looks a bit like Abe Lincoln. Anyway, Ellie May keep up the good work.