electric chainsaw

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve":38p94csk said:
The 036 Pro I have is the best all around saw I've ever had and I've had a bunch.

I was cutting that day with an 036, MS440 and MS660. For the size of the wood I used the 036 the most. I have several 026, MS260 saws and I probably grab one of those most of the time. I have a little 026 PRO that is probably my favorite of any then I like the Husqvarna 346xp saws I have about as good as chain speed is a little better.

q9imvAW.jpg

hurleyjd your thread kinda got off track and is probably my fault. Going from a battery powered saw to a MS660 is a little to general to the topic.

jltrent":e8kr4vkj said:
hurleyjd your thread kinda got off track and is probably my fault. Going from a battery powered saw to a MS660 is a little to general to the topic.

Might be a little off topic, but I sure enjoy your chainsaw posts, and admire your mechanical knowledge and abilities.
Maybe you should have a dedicated chainsaw thread of your own for us to follow. :idea:

Silver":z66imx7i said:
jltrent":z66imx7i said:

Might be a little off topic, but I sure enjoy your chainsaw posts, and admire your mechanical knowledge and abilities.
Maybe you should have a dedicated chainsaw thread of your own for us to follow. :idea:

The bigger the piece of junk the better I like em........bought this one and got it going yesterday. I bought another POJ online last night and two this morning at a local shop.

x4TtG1k.jpg

eSETyyD.jpg

I counldn't belive how good the piston looked when I got it
g9RaCCO.jpg

Finished and runs like new.
0g20YFv.jpg

I got the Husqvarna 266xp back together yesterday, it has like new compression

MJ8A509.jpg

It is a 67cc cutting machine.

10bHX2X.jpg

I bought this online last night and going to put a 346xp pro ported top end on it. It should turn 14k+ when finished..

Vr312sA.jpg

sstterry":18aa4nhx said:
I wonder how long it took them to cut that with that crosscut saw?

Here is a pretty good review of the STIHL MSA 200.
https://youtu.be/-DCcji6gI1A

Pretty neat video as I enjoy reading the comments at the bottom of the video. There is for sure a market for those as batteries have improved.

That big tree would have been on the ground in 15-20 minutes today as those poor fellows probably took a day.

Ideg5Xu.jpg

Latest posts