Elections and other problems

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurleyjd

Reaction score
I am starting this thread to discuss the election who cheated and who did not. Also could be all of the conspiracy theories could be posted here and how and where the theories came from. This is posted to let the covid thread get a rest because a lot of the postings had nothing to do with covid.

Well not a lot of question as to who if either one cheated. The theories come from a lot of discrepancies in actual vote tallies and data. Several states in question record the number of absentee ballots sent. Those same states seem to have ballots that calved in the mail because they rounded up more than they turned loose. Time to start checking brands.

How can anyone not think there is widespread fraud. The Democrats were screaming that the Dominion voting systems were fraught with inaccuracies and were subject to all sorts of problems into this past summer.... but now that their candidate is in the "pres elect " seat, they are saying absolutely nothing......

How can anyone not think there is widespread fraud. The Democrats were screaming that the Dominion voting systems were fraught with inaccuracies and were subject to all sorts of problems into this past summer.... but now that their candidate is in the "pres elect " seat, they are saying absolutely nothing......
Well, there's no evidence that fraud happened, for one. Lots of talk, but when it comes time to put up or go to jail for lying to a judge, everyone has backed down so far.

It's telling that Republicans with careers not dependent on Trump aren't claiming fraud. McConnell, Barr, etc. They might give some carefully worded statements tiptoeing around it, but if there were any real evidence they'd be giving Trump full-throated defense.

So all the sworn under oath statements from people that were working at different polling places, counting votes, that were told to do things that were not what they were taught to do in the orientations, are all liars????? If someone is going to risk their own reputation to report what they were told to do, as not legal, I would think that their sworn statements ought to mean something. I sure would not risk getting caught swearing to a false statement.... as many real decent honest everyday working people would also not want to risk that.

I am starting this thread to discuss the election who cheated and who did not. Also could be all of the conspiracy theories could be posted here and how and where the theories came from. This is posted to let the covid thread get a rest because a lot of the postings had nothing to do with covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts