El Chupacabra captured in Ratcliffe Texas? video

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
[youtube]u8kCvCt6Dsw[/youtube]

Acts like a coon, eating with it's front paws. Odd noise for a coon tho.

(My wife said: "Dang, that woman has "big hair" and the guy's name is Bubba. And we wonder where the stereotypes come from?")

How can that wildlife expert even think that is a dog (I believe he said a "canine" of some sort). How many dogs have you seen eat with their paws?? :???:

I hope they BBQ it one Sunday afternoon and wash it down with Shiner Bock just to pee off the "scientific community".

(Surprised the Tx Parks and Wildlife dept hasn't already shown up with a swat team and FBI to take it away from them and throw Bubba in jail.)

I'd have to go along with dun on this one. Looks to me like a raccoon with a bad case of Mange.

If its a chupacabra, then we've got a few of those here in Va.! LOL

Katherine

Caustic Burno":2i87t0d5 said:
Not many people live in Ratcliffe with an IQ higher than 80.

http://www.livescience.com/44617-texas- ... stery.html
Whoever wrote that doesn't have much common sense or IQ either. From the article:
The mysterious critter is currently being fed a diet of corn and cat food, but if the creature truly is a chupacabra, that theory can be easily tested: Put it in a pen with a goat or chicken, and see if it attacks them and sucks out its blood.
Assuming it IS a raccoon, putting a chicken in it's pen won't prove anything but how quick a coon can turn a live chicken into a dead chicken.
Not much science involved there--live or otherwise.

Deepsouth":3mllu8fj said:
skyhightree1":3mllu8fj said:
I just know I dont want to be up in a tree with one during hunting season

Come on Sky! Grow a back bone!

He get in the forks of the river over here with all these gators and nutria rats he will be hugging that thing for dear life.
It will look like a space shuttle launch going up that tree.

Deepsouth":38jv828d said:
The really bad thing about Caustic, is that I was going to get him to help me kill one of those cloned wooly mammoths. But now I find out he scared of a little hairless coon! And I thought he was supposed to be a big hunter.

On that mammoth hunt he was doing ok till he found out they could fling you into the next county.
I am still selling concessions, looks like your are going to have to go it alone.

Latest posts