We just had a cow go down and the vet thought it was grass tetany. He gave her 2 bottles of i.v., shocked her twice and she got up. We got magnesium to give her and she is eating and drinking but seems like she has lost weight quickly. She is still grazing but has hay and gets sweet feed in the evenings. She seems bowed back like acorn poisoning symptom and is just puny acting. Could someone offer advice. This is our first cow/calf and we want to treat her right and for her to be healthy. Is there anything else we can do for her?? Thanks!