Edwards Land and Cattle Mature Cow Herd Dispersal

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattleman200

Reaction score
I will be attending and consulting on the Edwards Land and Cattle Mature Cow Herd Dispersal Saturday April 17, 2010 in Clinton N.C. The sale offering of 196 head sell as 121 lots of Limousin, Angus and LimFlex Cattle. Included in the sale offering are 4 Donors, 14 Open Heifers, 19 Fall Calving First Calf heifers, 3 Herd Bulls, 15 Spring Calving First Calf Heifers, 25 Spring Calving Cow Calf Pairs, 35 Fall Cow Calf Pairs, 6 Embryo Lots. A catalog can be viewed at www.rrmktg.com. If I can be of assistance to you in any way on this sale please contact me. My contact information can be found at www.chrlimousin.com. Thanks, Bill

Circle H Ranch

The Edwards Sale was a huge success last Saturday. Unofficially the sale grossed $276,495 on 108 1/2 lots, two Angus females and 50 embryos. The results were as follows...

11 open heifers averaged $3695
28 Spring Pairs averaged $ 1788
22 1/2 bred heifers averaged $2776
3 Bulls averaged $2433
37 Fall Pairs averaged $2273
7 Bred Cows averaged $ 1014

2 Angus Females averaged $3700
50 Embryos averaged $375

Unofficially 108 1/2 lots averaged $2307

Thanks to the support of many loyal clients I was able to consult and purchase 53 head of cattle in the sale and also help the sale with bids of clients that did not get cattle bought. To date my best effort on a sale as a consultant.

Circle H Ranch

Good job Bill. :clap: You must have a pretty darn good client base built up to be able to buy that many head of cattle.

Thanks Sam, yes I do have a sound base of really good clients but I am always looking for more support on any given sale. It was just one of those days when things finally all came together for a change. We got all the cattle that I bought dispersed and all the clients seem pretty happy with their cattle. Was a very successful trip for me and my clients. Thanks, Bill

Latest posts