Education does not make you smarter...

Help Support CattleToday:

My 2 daily drivers are 13 and 82 years old. I wonder where I've hidden all my billions

skyhightree1":abepsrhw said:
dun can you loan me 1 billion till i can get to the bank tomorrow... I need to fuel up my private jet.
I'll check and see if I have it laying around on the floorboards of the truck. That's usually where I throw my small change

dun":1g2n1e6d said:
My 2 daily drivers are 13 and 82 years old. I wonder where I've hidden all my billions
I think you just have a big spending problem :lol2: hey for everyone that insists you can't make money with cattle, this could make some sense, we all own older rigs, and don't have the millions to show for it, so that must mean it is supporting are cattle money pits.

skyhightree, you are looking at this all wrong. Talk her into working all the overtime she can get. I love the overtime its just the first 40 hours I hate. :help:

Kenny what was I thinking lol I should have told her to work all the O.T. she could get so I can have me some nice tractor toys like you lol

skyhightree1":jnrbe3y0 said:
Kenny what was I thinking lol I should have told her to work all the O.T. she could get so I can have me some nice tractor toys like you lol
See you are catching on.
Then you can use the picture posted that your tractor cost more than their fancy cars.
By the way I wear worn out bib overalls and drive a 1995 Toyota pickup so you know I aint got nothing. :roll:

sim.-ang.king":12h387lq said:
Just have her tell them that a bag of seed corn cost more than their lexus does...:lol:

LOL that would be funny then tell them the corn planter cost more than there vacation home :D

cow pollinater":3d97245q said:
denvermartinfarms":3d97245q said:
I can't remember the numbers exact, but I think I have heard that at least over half of millionaires drive vehicles over 5 years old.
Being a millionaire and having money to spend are often two very different things. ;-)
my ex inlaws are millionaires.. he makes sure all his kids and wife have newer vehicles.. but when it comes to his personal vehicle, he delights in driving it till it cant move another inch. under its own power

I have a lawyer friend that is brilliant. Has made some great investments and is paid very well for his work. His approach to a vehicle is to buy something older that is running pretty good. He'll patch it up along the way, but is very careful about the amount of money he puts into one. When something major happens he walks off and leaves it where it broke down and starts over. He wears socks with holes in them and shirts with holes in the elbows. Basically, he's a mess with money. :lol2:

slick4591":1ih0kz3n said:
I have a lawyer friend that is brilliant. Has made some great investments and is paid very well for his work. His approach to a vehicle is to buy something older that is running pretty good. He'll patch it up along the way, but is very careful about the amount of money he puts into one. When something major happens he walks off and leaves it where it broke down and starts over. He wears socks with holes in them and shirts with holes in the elbows. Basically, he's a mess with money. :lol2:
You pretty much described one I knew (now deceased). He dressed well for special occasions and in court, but other than that he dressed like an ad for a second hand thrift store. He bought used cars at auction, never spent any money on maintenance and just junked them when they died.
He owned all kinds of property. Did not believe in spending money for any repairs on rental property.
Never sold any.
He did spend money on shotgun shells and was a world champion shooter.
He has sons doing things the same way.
But when anyone died they knew,one of them was always at the wake/funeral. If the family was in a financial difficulty one of the sons would show up to help them out.

Ryder":4jzzbqj2 said:
slick4591":4jzzbqj2 said:
You pretty much described one I knew (now deceased). He dressed well for special occasions and in court, but other than that he dressed like an ad for a second hand thrift store. He bought used cars at auction, never spent any money on maintenance and just junked them when they died.
He owned all kinds of property. Did not believe in spending money for any repairs on rental property.
Never sold any.
He did spend money on shotgun shells and was a world champion shooter.
He has sons doing things the same way.
But when anyone died they knew,one of them was always at the wake/funeral. If the family was in a financial difficulty one of the sons would show up to help them out.

'You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.'

'You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.'[/quote]

and you shall do those things because the Lord has asked it not because Barrak Obama has mandated it.

Wife said they all had lunch together a drug rep brought them lunch and was intrigued by her and asked about the property we own and out way of thinking. She said one of them said you only live once so im gonna spend all my money and enjoy it then she said to each there own but then stated we dont want to blow our money we buy things we truly need or want but mostly buy things that will grow in value and not lose value. She explained we want to have our kids well taken care of because things in this world are not gonna get any easier at all and told them our plan was to build a house for each of our kids and turn it over to them at the age of 25 because kids coming up now will need every advantage they can get. she also said if we gotta suffer or work a lil harder or longer to achieve this we will but we are right on targer where we want to be. She said the drug rep said thats what hes trying to do as well for his family.

3waycross":26ohyi34 said:
'You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.'

and you shall do those things because the Lord has asked it not because Barrak Obama has mandated it.[/quote]
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts