ED help for your bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
Well, if your bull has masculine troubles, or, is like Al Bundy from Married With Children and needs a copy of Big'uns, just show him this
IMG_5995.jpg

I had 3 cows this morning all with bursting udders all laying down trying to get belly tans.. it was obscene! I will have to teach them some manners

I figured out what E.D. was...

Females will do what they want. Now if one of them is silly enough to get a touch of sunburn - mix zinc oxide and glycerine with just a drop of warm water to make the mix smooth and slap it on.
At my age I'm about ready to tell guys they're gonna have to look the other way if they're worried about seeing anything their wife might divorce them for.

Funny post Nesi......made me laugh and that's a good thing.

Rego yer being way too hard on yourself. Remember we have all seen the picture.

cow pollinater":o39fgms5 said:
regolith":o39fgms5 said:
I figured out what E.D. was....
Hope you didn't have to learn it the not so hard way. :roll:

by experience you mean :)

Well. Last time I saw one of my bulls with that problem he'd attempted to get 17 cows pregnant. In one night.
He succeeded with about five of them, if I recall right. Then someone like you chased his swimmers with some Jersey ones and got me five Jersey heifers out of those cows as well.

Add my heifer Mega to the mix with the worst case of pudding butt I've ever seen, and you better keep jealous wives away lol!

Latest posts