Ebay Auction

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks like it would make a nice restoration project,if you had lots of money.I think I would rather have the last 4020 myself.

EAT BEEF":3crb2uq3 said:
almost $50,000 and it didn't sell,I think I would have let it go.

It's back on there with a Buy It Now of $99,900. Who in their right mind would pay 100k for that tractor? Or 50k for that matter.

cfpinz":1z0bs9f2 said:
EAT BEEF":1z0bs9f2 said:

It's back on there with a Buy It Now of $99,900. Who in their right mind would pay 100k for that tractor? Or 50k for that matter.

It don't take but one. Reminds me of another business but I digress. I had a 67 Ford 3000 I'm pretty sure I'd taken $49,900 for it. Yep. I would have.

cfpinz":2teh9y6c said:
EAT BEEF":2teh9y6c said:

Or 5k! Who cares if it was the first off the line? There is nothing about that tractor that would make it worth that much IMO. It's an old beat up JD 4000 for cripe sakes.

novaman":sbuub00q said:
Or 5k! Who cares if it was the first off the line? There is nothing about that tractor that would make it worth that much IMO. It's an old beat up JD 4000 for cripe sakes.

You got that right! If I break the 10k mark for any tractor you can be it's gonna have a cab and air!

cfpinz":2aof7182 said:
novaman":2aof7182 said:

You got that right! If I break the 10k mark for any tractor you can be it's gonna have a cab and air!
If you break the 10k mark it would be for 20 tractors!

dun":1pzw8hg5 said:
cfpinz":1pzw8hg5 said:
novaman":1pzw8hg5 said:

If you break the 10k mark it would be for 20 tractors!

It don't cost much more to go first class!

tncattle467":cdx49e0d said:
john250":cdx49e0d said:
I'll bet some of you will be interested in this. The first John Deere 4000 is up for auction on ebay. You still have a few days to get your bid in. It is at $26,000 as I post this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26otn%3D1

I emailed the fella and told him he was full a crap that no one in their right mind especially a farmer that knows about tractors would be stupid enough to pay that for that beatup ass tractor.

Good for you..Now don't you feel better for telling him off. Guess that makes you feel important!

jw":21c9mofs said:
tncattle467":21c9mofs said:
john250":21c9mofs said:
I'll bet some of you will be interested in this. The first John Deere 4000 is up for auction on ebay. You still have a few days to get your bid in. It is at $26,000 as I post this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26otn%3D1

I emailed the fella and told him he was full a crap that no one in their right mind especially a farmer that knows about tractors would be stupid enough to pay that for that beatup ass tractor.

Good for you..Now don't you feel better for telling him off. Guess that makes you feel important!

I'd like to see TNCattleJerk go tell the owner that in person, then I'd like to know how many teeth he loses in the incident. Easy to be a big man when there's no consequences.

You might be the one that doesn't know what he's talking about,some first 10 or 20 series tractors have brought 60,000 ish.He might not get it but he might get close and who ever buys it will know alot about it.

He will never get that for it unless some naive person that does not know anything about em buys it.
tncattle467

Only takes one.

tncattle467":3rxl2u4f said:
jw":3rxl2u4f said:
He will never get that for it unless some naive person that does not know anything about em buys it.
tncattle467

Only takes one.

Indeed it does. There are lots of naive people out there. I just hate to see a swindler take advantage of people. I honestly once knew a fella whos dad's name was captain swindler and the son's name was major swindler. It cracked me up every time I saw em in town. I would always say what are you two swindlers doing today or who are we swindling today.
I think it's terrible that people selling stuff on ebay are allowed to hold a gun to someones head and force them to bid on something

tncattle467":iih2eg85 said:
LOL,

They are not forcing them to bid on anything.
Then why is it a problem if someone is wanting way more for something then it's worth?

dun":waz13tab said:
tncattle467":waz13tab said:
LOL,

They are not forcing them to bid on anything.
Then why is it a problem if someone is wanting way more for something then it's worth?

It's not, but then what would TNMasterMoron have to cry about if they didn't?

Latest posts