Eating in Private

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Roger Hamilton told police he was sitting on a bus station bench, preparing to put mayonnaise on his bologna and cheese sandwich, when a man wearing headphones began staring at him.

Hamilton, 24, told police he asked the man if he could help him, but before he knew it, the man punched him in the mouth and snatched his sandwich.

When police arrived at the Hudson Street bus station Wednesday, they found Hamilton with a swollen lip and his face covered in blood.

Hamilton told police he did not know the man or why he assaulted him and stole his sandwich. He described him as a black man who appeared to be in his 30s.

The police report values the sandwich at 76 cents.

HerefordSire":1rixtt7k said:

Roger Hamilton told police he was sitting on a bus station bench, preparing to put mayonnaise on his bologna and cheese sandwich, when a man wearing headphones began staring at him.

Hamilton, 24, told police he asked the man if he could help him, but before he knew it, the man punched him in the mouth and snatched his sandwich.

When police arrived at the Hudson Street bus station Wednesday, they found Hamilton with a swollen lip and his face covered in blood.

Hamilton told police he did not know the man or why he assaulted him and stole his sandwich. He described him as a black man who appeared to be in his 30s.
eating that alabama round steak in front of a black man, that like eating a tbone in front of a hound, plumb cruel,, that man with the loney samich is at fault he brought it on himself :lol: i aint ate a sandwich that cheap in years

alacattleman":2aw3q05l said:
HerefordSire":2aw3q05l said:

eating that alabama round steak in front of a black man, that like eating a tbone in front of a hound,, that man with the loney samich is at fault he brought it on himself :lol: i aint ate a sandwich that cheap in years

If the guy would have taken one bite, he probably would have been able to eat in peace. The punch was probably triggered by the guy getting ready to take his first bite.

that man had been putting hot sauce on that sandwich instead of mayonaise,,, the out come could have been much much worse, likely got his throat cut :help:

grannysoo":2hk2tldo said:
HerefordSire":2hk2tldo said:

I ain't above opening a can of whoop a$$ for 76 cents.....

He would had to run better than a 4.5 fourty yard dash if I was still a young man. I used to be one of the fastest white guys you ever met.

grannysoo":sydr9d7i said:
HerefordSire":sydr9d7i said:

Me neither. And I ain't above getting him in court and getting his real name and address then dropping the charges and settling things a little later.

HerefordSire":i96pejed said:
grannysoo":i96pejed said:
HerefordSire":i96pejed said:

He would had to run better than a 4.5 fourty yard dash if I was still a young man. I used to be one of the fastest white guys you ever met.

Herf...that ain't half bad for a skinny white boy but these dudes these days can run that fast with a set of hub caps under one arm and a watermelon under the other.

He would had to run better than a 4.5 fourty yard dash if I was still a young man. I used to be one of the fastest white guys you ever met.[/quote]

Herf...that ain't half bad for a skinny white boy but these dudes these days can run that fast with a set of hub caps under one arm and a watermelon under the other.[/quote]........... you know why you don't see em driving nascar don't you?? every time they crash they jump out and run.. :cowboy:

TexasBred":3ip6747v said:
Herf...that ain't half bad for a skinny white boy but these dudes these days can run that fast with a set of hub caps under one arm and a watermelon under the other.

It doesn't matter how fast they are nowadays because their britches trap free leg movement. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

im amazed at how they can even walk with their pants hanging off like that,, must be a art... i admit i had a stomach virus a year ago and i was able too run like that. :p

Jogeephus":13cpdwis said:
grannysoo":13cpdwis said:
HerefordSire":13cpdwis said:

Me neither. And I ain't above getting him in court and getting his real name and address then dropping the charges and settling things a little later.

Is there any way we can get an unemployed attorney a slice of the action? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

alacattleman":jnf50kf3 said:
im amazed at how they can even walk with their pants hanging off like that,, must be a art... i admit i had a stomach virus a year ago and i was able too run like that. :p

Do they do it for sex appeal?

HerefordSire":3tnmtzp3 said:
grannysoo":3tnmtzp3 said:
HerefordSire":3tnmtzp3 said:

The way I look at it is that if you can't run faster than 1200 feet per second, you can't run fast enough... :mrgreen:

grannysoo":3jtujqgz said:
The way I look at it is that if you can't run faster than 1200 feet per second, you can't run fast enough... :mrgreen:

What would probably happen is getting a battery charge with jail time, fined, have an attorney bill, his hospital bill, and then worry about a civil suit after the criminal case. It would be much cheaper to carry a slingshot in your back pocket and carry a couple of those big marbles. When you see him drop, run the other way instead of after him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i'm mostly upset at the value they put on the sandwich a bolony & cheeze sandwich with mayo is worth more than $.76 the labor and thought is more than that the replacement costs are about $2.50 at the country store and even more in town!!

crats":tnvg7657 said:
i'm mostly upset at the value they put on the sandwich a bolony & cheeze sandwich with mayo is worth more than $.76 the labor and thought is more than that the replacement costs are about $2.50 at the country store and even more in town!!

You see that was because the insurance company prorated the sandwich. If he had insured that sandwich at replacement cost it would be up to a dollar. How do you pay somebody a dollar for a $2.50 sandwich insured at repalcement cost..... I don't know but they do it every day.

Larry

the scumbag thief oughtta be stuffed w/bologna til he literally explodes in a public forum so it can be an example for the rest of society to follow...thtas a big aprt of the worlds problems...not a serious enuff repurcussion for your actions...tube him w/blogna til his guts explode and throw him in ahole he dug the day before

dieselbeef":2c9csp6b said:
the scumbag thief oughtta be stuffed w/bologna til he literally explodes in a public forum so it can be an example for the rest of society to follow...thtas a big aprt of the worlds problems...not a serious enuff repurcussion for your actions...tube him w/blogna til his guts explode and throw him in ahole he dug the day before

DB:

Stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

i have zero tolerance for this kind of scum....i would probly do worse but yall wouldnt let me print it here so i watered it down for yall