East Texas Members

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S":eyo8errx said:
I wish I could go, but taking a day off work isn't in the cards for the near future.
I went to one last year in Polk county.
Our extension agent put it on.
Yours should be able to set up one for your area. It would give you more realistic predictions .

I might attend.
Sounds like it might be a dang lawyer convention tho..

One thing's for sure..there won't be one set up in my county... the only thing our agent is interested in is 4H kids, and IMO, only participates in the SE Texas Beef Symposium because all the Extension agents in the area have to.

I might go just to tell the State to keep their dang water in the river channel where it belongs.......
(I'm using pics from last May to contest an increase in my property tax appraisal 2017...probably a futile endeavor tho)

greybeard":3o5ovk53 said:
I might attend.
Sounds like it might be a dang lawyer convention tho..

One thing's for sure..there won't be one set up in my county... the only thing our agent is interested in is 4H kids, and IMO, only participates in the SE Texas Beef Symposium because all the Extension agents in the area have to.

I might go just to tell the State to keep their dang water in the river channel where it belongs.......
(I'm using pics from last May to contest an increase in my property tax appraisal 2017...probably a futile endeavor tho)
GB we won't ever have enough lawyers. Just ask one. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts