East Coast Severe Weather

Help Support CattleToday:

Hoping members especially Jeanne get through this nasty storm unscathed.
I'm in nyc and shoveled the sidewalk and driveway 3 times since last night I think maybe 10 inches at best. People in my neck of the woods won't survive long in an Armageddon scenario lol. 2 full grown men walked by talking on phone (not together) the about how crazy it is that we got so much snow. " omg I can't even get the car out cause the driveway has so much snow", then another guy drinking coffee and on a video call "I'm telling you
Man this is crazy there is snow everywhere and I can't get my car out"
The answer is simple grab a shovel you morons. Sorry I am just venting. But I do hope everyone is ok whomever got hit with this storm.

I'm in nyc and shoveled the sidewalk and driveway 3 times since last night I think maybe 10 inches at best. People in my neck of the woods won't survive long in an Armageddon scenario lol. 2 full grown men walked by talking on phone (not together) the about how crazy it is that we got so much snow. " omg I can't even get the car out cause the driveway has so much snow", then another guy drinking coffee and on a video call "I'm telling you
Man this is crazy there is snow everywhere and I can't get my car out"
The answer is simple grab a shovel you morons. Sorry I am just venting. But I do hope everyone is ok whomever got hit with this storm.
My son was there during the blizzard of 2016. It was rough then too.

Last edited:

Latest posts