Earthquake in Japan

Help Support CattleToday:

Has anybody noticed that there has not been one incident of looting in Japan. During Katrina looting was widespread, yet in Japan it ain't even a hint of it. I gotta respect them for that.

Bama":3tky638r said:
Has anybody noticed that there has not been one incident of looting in Japan. During Katrina looting was widespread, yet in Japan it ain't even a hint of it. I gotta respect them for that.
During the Tsunami I was in there was no looting, and there were shops that sold Gold and Precious stones as it was near the diamond mines, my Step Daughters Mum was with us and she took a ring to be repaired, to replace a diamond that had been lost, the day before the wave hit and was supposed to pick it up on Boxing day. And as everyone knows everything was gone by then, and would you believe a year later the man from the repair shop rang my Daughter at home and told her he was visiting London, and could she meet him as he had her Mums ring with him, and he didn't even charge her for the replacement stone. What a lovely man.

Let's just hope that the problems and concerns regarding nuclear meltdown will be settled. Wish that tragedies will be over then and Japan will rise once again.

One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today. choosehottubsdirect-choose direct hot tubs