Duracor and Your Health

Help Support CattleToday:

Uhoh

Reaction score
Roundup is accused of causing cancer. Does anyone know how safe a person is when in contact with Duracor spray?

My guess is that this is some sort of marketing ploy since this is the user's first post and Duracor is brand new and being marketed as a "reduced risk herbicide".
They don't even have the Product Safety Sheet accessible on their website.
DuraCor is powered by Rinskor™ active, a reduced risk herbicide that won the American Chemical Society's Green Chemistry Challenge award.

No, just a guy who sprayed a lot of it in places where the Truck sprayer couldn't get. Trying to control a bad infestation of creeping yellow buttercup in pastures. I got sick after the second day of working with it. I can't find a thing on how it might affect people using it.

No, just a guy who sprayed a lot of it in places where the Truck sprayer couldn't get. Trying to control a bad infestation of creeping yellow buttercup in pastures. I got sick after the second day of working with it. I can't find a thing on how it might affect people using it.
Try spraying between Halloween and Thanksgiving if you get the weather. Clover is somewhat dormant and many of next year's weeds like buttercup, thistle and several others are already up but still very tender and easy to kill.

Well first issue is that you are months late in spraying the buttercup. Spray it either in the fall or very early in the spring. By the time it blooms its done its damage for the year.

Roundup is accused of causing cancer. Does anyone know how safe a person is when in contact with Duracor spray?
Uhoh, when you say "in contact" what do you mean? Did you get some of the chemical on you or breath a lot of fumes?

Latest posts