Dura-Coat on Beretta

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
I have a Beretta 92FS that is 22 years old and showing quite a bit of holster wear and general "truck gun" wear. I dropped it off today to be Dura-Coated in black and olive drab green. Basically the frame and slide will be green and the barrel, grips, safety, mag release, slide lock etc. will be black. I will post pictures when I get it back. I have never had anything Dura-Coated but this gun was needing something and I liked the looks of the samples. I am not sure how durable it will be.

Let us know how it works out. I've been thinking about doing the same to a shotgun and my. Arty pistol

I had 2 SS rifles dura-coated. Did a good job cutting the shine. It's tuff stuff, but I have scratched-wore some off. Do not clean your dura-coated gun with carb cleaner it will peel it off right now. :dunce: Brake clean works good through. Dura-Coat is good stuff.

I put it on my over under 12 ga after an unspeakable event occurred. :cry2: It has held up pretty good. I don't worry about having to baby it as much which makes it a lot more enjoyable to carry.

This is the color scheme I asked the smithy to do. He should be done by Monday or Tuesday so we'll see if it was worth the money.

images.jpg

Latest posts