Dun's new avatar

Help Support CattleToday:

Green Creek

Reaction score
Every year after Christmas we are bombarded with diet advice, exercise machines, so on and so on. First thing I thought when I saw Dun's avatar was that cow was on a treadmill! I think I am brainwashed already.

Green Creek, according to the charts I am about 5 pounds overweight. According to everyone else, I am "skinny". I just love those spam mails and phone calls asking me about going on a diet. They are almost as good as the ones who want to know what my mortgage is.

Yep. Send me all the left over pecan pies. No harm done.

I have a wife that says I should diet and exercise, and take some weight off.... as she's baking chocolate chip cookies. :(

25lbs over,
Alan

Look at the bright side, you can buy clothes that fit. If you have a 42 inch chest and 30 inch waist, there is nothing you can buy that doesn't look like a tent. Tuck your shirt in and you feel like you have a sheet wadded under your belt.

backhoeboogie":2iqfdl7x said:
Look at the bright side, you can buy clothes that fit. If you have a 42 inch chest and 30 inch waist, there is nothing you can buy that doesn't look like a tent. Tuck your shirt in and you feel like you have a sheet wadded under your belt.

Tuck a shirt in? That really shows my belly :eek: :D

Guys, you think you have it bad? Try being a 5'9" 150 +\- lb. woman! Very few stores you can shop at, and pants labled "Tall" really aren't that tall either. At least most men's clothing comes in ?x? sizes not just petite, average, tall (if you can even find those) and S,M,L, ect. just doesn't cut it.

sidney411":2bep7eou said:
Guys, you think you have it bad? Try being a 5'9" 150 +\- lb. woman! Very few stores you can shop at, and pants labled "Tall" really aren't that tall either. At least most men's clothing comes in ?x? sizes not just petite, average, tall (if you can even find those) and S,M,L, ect. just doesn't cut it.

My wife is a tick under 5 foot and she can;t find anything that fits her either. Boys stuff doesn;t have the extra room required, girls stuff isn;t something she'ld be caught dead in and even the small womans stuff is too big.

dun

backhoeboogie":2q2awwle said:
dun":2q2awwle said:
My wife is a tick under 5 foot

dun

dun,

Does she talk to you like she is 6 foot 6 ? Mine does.

She deosn;t have to. After almost 40 years she doesn;t have to say a thing

dun