Help Support CattleToday:

Jay

Reaction score
Dun-what's up with the wormy-looking thing in your avatar? "Enquiring Minds" want to know! :D

Oh DUH I see it now. :roll: Think I will change my username to DUH. HA

Gosh, I was really off base. I thought it was a small 1950's type bus or one of the early Chevy Suburban type vehicles, speeding along over some desert road, with the sun backlighting it.

Arnold Ziffle":3emgsbwl said:
Gosh, I was really off base. I thought it was a small 1950's type bus or one of the early Chevy Suburban type vehicles, speeding along over some desert road, with the sun backlighting it.
AZ, if you were off base, so was I. That's exactly what it looked like to me. I just assumed that it was Dun with all his stuff packed, hauling ass to Texas! ;-)

You folks realize I don't post these things just to see how confused I can get you. They're just generally things that I see while I happen to have the camara and decide to take a shot. It's discouraging sometimes that what is really pretty neat when it's full size picture looses the definition when it gets scrunched down to avatar size.
My favorite avatar that I've seen was the slobbery nosed cow with grass on it.

dun

I thought it was a baldy calf peeking over a log with the sun behind it??
Everybody tells me I'm los'in it.
Maybe they're right.

Hillbilly
And no Dun ain't goin to Texas. I think it says alot for Missery that he's here and done movin

Dun is only staying in Misery cause the natives got his money and the brush got his clothes :)

Here's the full sized picture of the subarban/baldy calf

clouds.jpg

Latest posts