dun visits virginia

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Went to a concert today, just couldn't help myself...

dun lettin' it all hang out:
dun.jpg

Can you spot mrs dun?
Img_1413.jpg

cfpinz

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh, my GAWD!....I'm laughing too hard to even type....

This is what a Britney Spears concert is gonna be like in the next few years! In fact, I think I recognize Britney...in the pink boots and pink belt!

Alice

Alice":1vlz55sv said:
I think I recognize Britney...in the pink boots and pink belt!

Alice

That's me. I added the fat butt so cf would leave me alone. For all the good that did.............................

If you look real close in the first picture over by the tents and just in front of the blue bottles you can see Beefy sleeping it off. Heard he made it to the finals in the Quarters tournament. :lol:

These people all look pretty normal to me. you should all be ashamed of yourselves for making fun of them. especially you Alice!
nonoemote.gif

FREEBIRD!!

Beefy":3tbomyhn said:
These people all look pretty normal to me. you should all be ashamed of yourselves for making fun of them. especially you Alice!
nonoemote.gif

FREEBIRD!!

Beefy, I'll see your
nonoemote.gif
and raise you
nonoemote.gif
nonoemote.gif

:lol: Alice :lol:

dun":27bu4dqc said:
Alice":27bu4dqc said:
I think I recognize Britney...in the pink boots and pink belt!

Alice

That's me. I added the fat butt so cf would leave me alone. For all the good that did.............................

"I like big butts and I cannot lie..."

Spandex is a wonderful thing. :lol:

cfpinz

cfpinz":18hvivct said:

cfpinz

The scariest part of this entire thread is that we both know the words to that song and I actually know the artist - S.M.A.L.

How scary is that? We need to start a new cattleman's society - devoted to Hip / Hop, Rap, and or Rock enthusiasts! Should make for some interesting conferences!!!

Bullbuyer":1z7s8f6y said:
cfpinz":1z7s8f6y said:

cfpinz

The scariest part of this entire thread is that we both know the words to that song and I actually know the artist - S.M.A.L.

How scary is that? We need to start a new cattleman's society - devoted to Hip / Hop, Rap, and or Rock enthusiasts! Should make for some interesting conferences!!!

OK. You pull up to the 4 way stop sign and the 32' cattle trailer to your right starts to "THUMPA THUMPA". This is a fully sided model, so the internal pressure is bowing the sides. However, as a working cattle hauler, the trailer will create an environmental situation if it explodes. Do you 1. Back away from the intersection. 2. Shoot on through the intersection or 3. Turn Strait up another notch and look away. 4. Buy your girlfriend the bling she's been wanting in her left cheek and hope she doesn't leave you for the guy with the hauler.

Bullbuyer":2uhf1gvn said:
cfpinz":2uhf1gvn said:

cfpinz

Who's S.M.A.L.?

That's the only part of the song I recognize, never really got into that kind of music in school but whenever the wife and I go out to a bar/night club that's all they want to play around here. I'm more of a fly on the wall while she puts on the show. :lol: Wish I would have known her when I was single, she picks up women like cat hair on blue jeans.

cfpinz

Latest posts