Dumbest Question ever asked

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":2vn0gqk8 said:
Not the dumbest, but the most recent: Was sitting in a diner in Philadelphia Sunday for lunch when the owner (covered in tattooes and sporting scores of body piercings of which she kindly showed me more than I ever wanted to see) looked me up and down and said: "You're not from around here, are you?" As we were leaving she asked the local gent that I was with if she could keep me! :shock: :shock: :shock:

cfpinz
GO BOY GO
:lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :banana: :banana:

This isn't a dumb question but just plain dumb.

I have a know it all uncle who was over once and watched my son playing with a Rubic's Cube. After a minute he stated "the Rubic's Cube is one thing I could never solve, the closest I've ever got was 5 sides".

Had a guy ask me for a raise 4 years ago. Went something like this.

Him: Well, is there anyway I can get a raise?

Me: What exactly are you looking for?

Him: I would like to make 15.00 an hour.

Me: I already pay you 16.00 an hour.

Him: But I have been working real hard and feel I deserve the raise.

Me: Ok, you got it. 15.00 an hour it is.

This is 100% the truth.

KANSAS":1bysynbm said:
Had a guy ask me for a raise 4 years ago. Went something like this.

Him: Well, is there anyway I can get a raise?

Me: What exactly are you looking for?

Him: I would like to make 15.00 an hour.

Me: I already pay you 16.00 an hour.

Him: But I have been working real hard and feel I deserve the raise.

Me: Ok, you got it. 15.00 an hour it is.

This is 100% the truth.

Least we know this guy is honest, maybe stupid but hes honest. :lol:

Katy

I locked the keys to the company vehicle in the company vehicle. I was stranded and mad at myself. Called the boss and told her "I locked the keys in the van". She asked "How did you do that". I was not trying to be smart to her but, "I left the keys in the van then I got out, locked the door and shut it". Here's your sign.

Walt

Aunt: Your horses are starting to grow nicely.
Me: Thanks - you can help me feed them before you go, if you'd like.
Aunt:Oh, no thanks - im not much of a horsey person.
Me: Ok - well, when you say goodbye to dad, remind him that we need more copra.
Aunt: Possumn (my nickname) the next time i come round ill bring some rump. for them. do they usually have it well done?

?!?@$%$# what the far out?

Me: excuse me?
Aunt: - you know...ill bring some rump steak for the horses, they must get sick of eating all of that grass and molasses.
Me: :( omg.. end of conversation.

This same aunt drove through a walkway in between two garden beds in the middle of town, complaining all the while that the council was absolutely disgraceful and so tight @$$ed that they couldnt build full sized roads. needless to say i got out of the car and walked to her daughters house (i told her i needed the excercise practice for sports day)

:shock:

S.

When I was about 9 or 10 I had lost something and my mom was ticked about it. I don't even remember what it was now. Anyway, Mom asked me where I lost it. Being the little smart alec I was, I replied "Well if I knew that, it wouldn't be lost, now would it?"

This made Mom even more unhappy.

- Claireview -":1o3r7sfw said:
Aunt: Your horses are starting to grow nicely.
Me: Thanks - you can help me feed them before you go, if you'd like.
Aunt:Oh, no thanks - im not much of a horsey person.
Me: Ok - well, when you say goodbye to dad, remind him that we need more copra.
Aunt: Possumn (my nickname) the next time i come round ill bring some rump. for them. do they usually have it well done?

?!?@$%$# what the far out?

Me: excuse me?
Aunt: - you know...ill bring some rump steak for the horses, they must get sick of eating all of that grass and molasses.
Me: :( omg.. end of conversation.

This same aunt drove through a walkway in between two garden beds in the middle of town, complaining all the while that the council was absolutely disgraceful and so tight @$$ed that they couldnt build full sized roads. needless to say i got out of the car and walked to her daughters house (i told her i needed the excercise practice for sports day)

:shock:

S.

Welcome Claireview! Nice to have another Aussie on the boards. May I point you towards 'The Aussie Thread', which should be somewhere near the top, as I just posted there. Although I seem to be a lone aussie at the moment, everyone else has been busy elsewhere!

Cheers,
Keren.

At a show one of the bulls was "enjoying himself" and a small group of couples were standing there watching the event, and one guy said "hey something is wrong with that cow! what is it doing?"
We grinned and said well he is a bull and what does it look like to you? The guy said "is he having a seizure?" We said, yup.....

I was sitting in the cattle barn at the county fair and a guy asked me what kind of cow i had. I said i had a limousin steer. He asked what a steer was. I said a steer was born as a bull but had been castrated. He stared blankly for a moment before getting up the courage to ask "well then how does he breed the cows?" :shock: I had a very "difficult" time explaining that steers were raised for meat, not to breed. :lol: He then left with a wealth of new knowledge.

Not a question but still dumb none the less:

We were all sitting in the shop just kinda bs-ing and tinkering on a slow day. A brand new decked out dodge 4x4 pulls in. We dont know them so we just kinda wait for them to come in and see what they want. A short little guy lowers himself out of the truck and comes in the shop and introduces himself as "rancher tom" and says he is new around here (obviously) and wants to get to know the fellow "ranchers". Between the snickers we ask where he lives and what he raises. He says he just moved in down the road on a three acre "ranchette" and has 3 cows, 2 pigs, and 5 chickens. He said his "herd" is doing well and adjusting to their new home. By this time we couldnt hold in the laughs. When asked why we were laughing the only reply my buddy could think of was "well nice to meet you i am farmer larry, this is Boss Hogg (his boss), Wild Bill (my boss) and Annie Oakley (me).The guy just got in his truck and left. To this day we still refer to him as rancher tom.

Latest posts