dumb

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
stopped at the station yesterday for gas and suds,, little old man setting at the liars table with oxygen tubes ran up his nose.. fixing too light a winchester up :shock: ... i quickly scooted past him so's not too get blown too pieces,, get back too the cooler and it sounds like he's coughing up a lung,, :(

You were safe enough. The O2 is not explosive or flammable, contrary to myth. It will intensify combustion if applied to a fire, though. If you think I am wrong, try to light the O2 on a torch. I agree, though. A guy who needs O2 doesn't need a cigarette.

Smoking's what got him in this pickle in the first place. Sad. You smoking?? Might better quit..

Well I suppose if he is on his way out and smoking gives him pleasure, n' he has nothing left to him why not go out on a bang. Smoking got him here and will take him there. Some people never learn.

Oh you got it all wrong, there was a thread not too long ago about how smoking was a health benefit. He surely must be suffering from something else ;-) .

Larry

larryshoat":1ontwfkb said:
Oh you got it all wrong, there was a thread not too long ago about how smoking was a health benefit. He surely must be suffering from something else ;-) .

Larry
its bad when you let something control you like that... its like shootin' yourself over and over again..

alacattleman":2mgrg2z9 said:
stopped at the station yesterday for gas and suds,, little old man setting at the liars table with oxygen tubes ran up his nose.. fixing too light a winchester up :shock: ... i quickly scooted past him so's not too get blown too pieces,, get back too the cooler and it sounds like he's coughing up a lung,, :(

dun was in Alabama?

alacattleman":3sgpndi5 said:

I was at the gas station a couple of weeks ago and had a guy next to me smoking as he was filling up, I decided that I didn't need any more gas.

I usually point out to people that smoking at the pump is unsafe, that they are stupid, sometimes that get alittle pi$$ off but they usually take it pretty well..I learned along time ago when people are wrong they usually back down...and if not the spade in the bac k of the truck pushes my point...