Dumb questions, good responses

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed how when you have blood on the back of your truck during deer season, someone always asks the obvious "Did you get a deer?" Hello? Isn't that obvious? I happen to be a smart@ss, that can't always hold back. So a couple years back when I was asked, about the most smart@ss thing that I had said in a while came out. I said, "Nope, my truck is on its period." :lol:

I can't be the only smart@ss in the group, so lets hear your smart@ss comments.

I have to watch myself to not be too much of a smart-aleck. My husband is always asking me where things are. Things that I have never touched. So, exasperated, I asked him one time, "Whattaya think, these have radar?", pointing at my chest. He walked off grumbling. But it wasn't long, there he was again, asking me where something is. I turned around in a circle and made beeping noises. He says, "What the @#%$ are you doing?". I said, "I'm scanning for it". We both laughed, he has a good sense of humor.

The best one I've ever heard was from a sheriff. A drunk guy (who happened to be standing next to me) had a bullhorn and kept yelling things out at the Tug-a-Truck. He eventually decided to harass the sheriff, kept calling out hey mister sheriff. Eventually the sheriff looked at him and the guy just said hey. But then this drunk guy got the great idea to ask him if his bullets were real or rubber? So the sheriff walked over and asked they guy very calmly "Have you ever had a P.A. shoved up your @ss." :lol:

I'll have to try the radar thing with Steve. My dishes aren't very big, though. :shock:

Don't you love it when someone asked how many cows you have. I've started telling them 10. It usually yields a puzzled look. :lol2:

Jogeephus":2qw7fiqf said:
Don't you love it when someone asked how many cows you have. I've started telling them 10. It usually yields a puzzled look. :lol2:

My answer to the cow number question is I don't know. That's also my answer to most all dumb questions. I'm not that into dumb conversation.

With me it would be bear blood------ You should see the looks through town when you've got a 500 lber on the truck heading to the mill to weigh it !!!!! :)

Lammie":1z63r8rr said:
I'll have to try the radar thing with Steve. My dishes aren't very big, though. :shock:
No big deal, i was always told the uterus is what has the radar.

When I taught school, anytime a student griped that something wasn't fair, I had a canned response.
"The only fair you can count on comes in October. You can buy tickets in advance or at the gate."

ga. prime":2fbkix7a said:
Jogeephus":2fbkix7a said:

My answer to the cow number question is I don't know. That's also my answer to most all dumb questions. I'm not that into dumb conversation.
I'll :drink: to that. Some say there are no dumb questions. I say there are a lot of them.
Sometimes I will feed them an answer just as dumb as their question.
People that are serious, I'll be serious with them. But idle time and energy wasting questions, no.

Latest posts