Duck Tape

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
Duck Tape

One day Thibodeaux was sitting fishing on the pier at his camp on the bayou when Boudreaux came by in his perot boat. Thibodeaux ax, "Boudreaux, what you got in dat perot."

Boudreaux say, "Duck Tape."

Thibodeaux ax, "What you gonna did wit dat duck tape?"

Boudreaux say, "Gonna go duck hunting, gonna wrap all this tape around the cypress trees and when the duck fly in, I will catch them."

Thibodeaux Say, "Boudreaux. You know you can't catch dem duck wit dat duck tape."

Boudreaux shook his head and paddle on down the bayou. That evening he paddled by Thibodeaux still fishing on the pier.

Thibodeaux look in de perot and see it is full of ducks.

Next day Thibodeaux was sitting fishing on the pier at his camp on the bayou when Boudreaux came by in his perot boat. Thibodeaux ax, "Boudreaux, what you got in dat perot."

Boudreaux say, "Crab Grass."

Thibodeaux ax, "What you gonna did wit dat crab grass?"

Boudreaux say, "Gonna go throw dis crab grass in the water and catch me some crab when they get tangled up in it."

Thibodeaux Say, "Boudreaux. You know you can't catch dem crab wit dat crab grass."

Boudreaux shook his head and paddle on down the bayou. That evening he paddled by Thibodeaux still fishing on the pier.

Thibodeaux look in de perot and see it is full of crabs.

Next day Thibodeaux was sitting fishing on the pier at his camp on the bayou when Boudreaux came by in his perot boat. Thibodeaux ax, "Boudreaux, what you got in dat perot.

"Boudreaux say, "Pussy Willow."

Thibodeaux say, "Wait a minute Boudreaux, I'm going wit you."

Latest posts