Dr's are possibly stupid

Help Support CattleToday:

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3etlea69 said:
Got chrisy on foes list to. Cant see what she types either unless I chose to. LOL and I chose not to!

If I had to guess, I would say she was a Gemini. Nice, mean, nice, mean, nice, mean, etc.

HerefordSire":2jicltxn said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":2jicltxn said:
Got chrisy on foes list to. Cant see what she types either unless I chose to. LOL and I chose not to!

If I had to guess, I would say she was a Gemini. Nice, mean, nice, mean, nice, mean, etc.

Reckon she is one of them gps mixed with PMS?

S&WSigma40VEShooter":225j5s8n said:
HerefordSire":225j5s8n said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":225j5s8n said:

Reckon she is one of them gps mixed with PMS?

No. Women with PMS are much more mean.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":rkbyvhf9 said:
kerley":rkbyvhf9 said:
Possibly you should double dose the be nice pills.
Tom

Possibly you should shut up and mind your own business. HOW BOUT THAT? I havent done anything to you and I expect you to leave me alone. It works both ways. You want to pick a fight with me you will come out on the short end every time my friend. Oh yeah one of the side effects of prednisone is it can cause you to be an arsehole. Says so right on the label. SO, once I am done with this steroid crap I shouldnt be so mean. Just a couple more days.
Well you really scare me. And yes you are a perfect arsehole TMBP, you have not changed anything ecept your pin name.
Tom.

kerley":1tvs36v4 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1tvs36v4 said:
kerley":1tvs36v4 said:
Possibly you should double dose the be nice pills.
Tom

Possibly you should shut up and mind your own business. HOW BOUT THAT? I havent done anything to you and I expect you to leave me alone. It works both ways. You want to pick a fight with me you will come out on the short end every time my friend. Oh yeah one of the side effects of prednisone is it can cause you to be an arsehole. Says so right on the label. SO, once I am done with this steroid crap I shouldnt be so mean. Just a couple more days.
Well you really scare me. And yes you are a perfect arsehole TMBP, you have not changed anything ecept your pin name.
Tom.

What is a tmbp?

I am Taurus, the bull....I am far from mean, I just say it as it is, in fact everyone that knows me says I am one of the kindest, gentlest, loving and good natured (as to nearly laying down on the floor) laid back person you could ever meet. I only get riled when someone rubs me up the wrong way and I hit back. As for SW not reading my posts then he has not seen how I have been kindly towards him over his illness, and just goes to show how narrow minded people can be.
I have a strange sense of humour and it can sometimes be mistaken for sarcasm, perhaps that is the difference between our humour across the pond. If I have offended anyone I am sorry, but rial me and the bull comes out, as I will not be walked on or put down.

Chrissy,all ya gotta do is just consider the source.
Just do a search of the previous posts of the people doing this,and it will tell you what kind of people they really are.
And since everyone on CT see this also it really dose not matter what they post because it's mostly ignored anyhow.

Cal

Chrisy, I am with Cal on this one and you are kind and all your friends know it and love you for it. Wouldnt it be terrible to be so mean spirited that you have to brag about every little thing that concerns yourself. God says "The Meek shall inherit the world" so you are wealthy and dont know it.
Tom

chrisy":2c2x2qm7 said:
I am Taurus, the bull....I am far from mean, I just say it as it is, in fact everyone that knows me says I am one of the kindest, gentlest, loving and good natured (as to nearly laying down on the floor) laid back person you could ever meet. I only get riled when someone rubs me up the wrong way and I hit back. As for SW not reading my posts then he has not seen how I have been kindly towards him over his illness, and just goes to show how narrow minded people can be.
I have a strange sense of humour and it can sometimes be mistaken for sarcasm, perhaps that is the difference between our humour across the pond. If I have offended anyone I am sorry, but rial me and the bull comes out, as I will not be walked on or put down.

I noticed you were very kind to sigma shooter. It makes me feel good, for people like yourself, to be kind to someone that may or may not have a different philosophy about life. It is much more valuable to be polite to someone unorthodox than to be polite to someone orthodox. Don't you agree?

HerefordSire":2zh3v77w said:
It is much more valuable to be polite to someone unorthodox than to be polite to someone orthodox. Don't you agree?
This is more than true, but are you labeling S&W as "unorthodox"? Seriously?
In your opinion, was Mother Teresa a "pretty nice gal"?

angie":19t2r285 said:
HerefordSire":19t2r285 said:
It is much more valuable to be polite to someone unorthodox than to be polite to someone orthodox. Don't you agree?

I was looking for a different word, couldn't find it, so I settled for the one I wrote. Sigma Shooter may not be well groomed when writing and interacting with some, but he shares a common denominator with all humans that is more valuable than what anyone could write here on these boards. All one has to do is look deeply. See what I mean?

I think Mother Teresa could be a saint if she performed one miracle.

HerefordSire":3j5nu7bo said:
angie":3j5nu7bo said:
HerefordSire":3j5nu7bo said:

I was looking for a different word, couldn't find it, so I settled for the one I wrote. Sigma Shooter may not be well groomed when writing and interacting with some, but he shares a common denominator with all humans that is more valuable than what anyone could write here on these boards. All one has to do is look deeply. See what I mean?

if she preformed a miracle? ... no doubt she was a good person

alacattleman":dtxb9rjv said:
HerefordSire":dtxb9rjv said:
angie":dtxb9rjv said:

if she preformed a miracle? ... no doubt she was a good person

To be a saint, you have to be credited with at least one miracle.
Mine was getting out of bed this morning.

didnt know humans could perform miracles,,, i do know that GOD can ""through"" human prayer and faith.. must be why every body waiting on obama to perform one ;-)

alacattleman":39fntmds said:
didnt know humans could perform miracles,,, i do know that GOD can ""through"" human prayer and faith

There was a Catholic Priest, I believe in the early 1900s or late 1800s, that chose to live in a leper colony in the South Pacific, maybe Hawaii, who was recently claasified as a saint by the Pope. I am not sure what miracle he performed, but I am sure one can find out quickly. He ended up becoming infected and dying.

HerefordSire":2g2vexo5 said:
alacattleman":2g2vexo5 said:
didnt know humans could perform miracles,,, i do know that GOD can ""through"" human prayer and faith

There was a Catholic Priest, I believe in the early 1900s or late 1800s, that chose to live in a leper colony in the South Pacific, maybe Hawaii, who was recently claasified as a saint by the Pope. I am not sure what miracle he performed, but I am sure one can find out quickly. He ended up becoming infected and dying.
ahh well i be.wonder why he didnt just shoot himself and be done with it?