Dr's are possibly stupid

Help Support CattleToday:

Bez+":2zztdxsb said:
You watch the next time you go to the doc office - you are on a different plain and they let you know it. And best of all - most of us accept it like sheep.

Bez+

It's been that way all of my life for me until the last few years. I have finally found a doctor that works for me. We have become buddies and always enjoy seeing each other, even if I am sick. Doctors like that are priceless. They will take the time to learn you, know you, and listen to you.

ga. prime":33g927uf said:
You got a cold- use some Vicks nasal spray and eat a bunch of hot peppers.

Put a heavy thick layer of Vicks salve or Icey Hot on your feet, put on a pair of socks and go to bed....works wonders (and softens your feet too) :lol2:

These are dr's that are some of the best in the industry and some that country music singers frequent and you know they only go to the best yet they cant diagnose me as what is going on

Perhaps you should take up singing and you might get better treatment from these doctors.

Circle H Ranch

Cattleman200":43ranshn said:
These are dr's that are some of the best in the industry and some that country music singers frequent and you know they only go to the best yet they cant diagnose me as what is going on

Perhaps you should take up singing and you might get better treatment from these doctors.

Circle H Ranch

Perhaps

Their treatments are working slowly but surely.

My wife is a P.A. , when to school nearly 30 years ago ..She had a 4 year degree in chemistey and bio. to get into Emory med school ( to get anothe 4 year degree, did not have master back then) and been doing card, rado, and general practic every since...I reather have a person such as her over any Doctor....She is smart enought to know, THAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW IT ALL....Unlike me of course ( I know it all,or so people tell me that fairly often)...Hey you dang know it all....

alftn":2dej95mt said:
My wife is a P.A. , when to school nearly 30 years ago ..She had a 4 year degree in chemistey and bio. to get into Emory med school ( to get anothe 4 year degree, did not have master back then) and been doing card, rado, and general practic every since...I reather have a person such as her over any Doctor....She is smart enought to know, THAT SHE DOES NOT KNOW IT ALL....Unlike me of course ( I know it all,or so people tell me that fairly often)...Hey you dang know it all....

Yeah,

Seems pa's do a better job. Because they have more responsibility if they are wrong.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":wc4qf4ed said:
ollie?":wc4qf4ed said:
Dr's are possibly stupid
You are possibly a Dr.

No im not a dr.

Perhaps I should have said Nurses are possibly stupid since you are RN_BSN
Maybe you could ask them Doctors for some "Be Nice" pills, Might make you a nicer person ?
Tom.

kerley":19mer17b said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":19mer17b said:
ollie?":19mer17b said:
Dr's are possibly stupid
You are possibly a Dr.

No im not a dr.

Perhaps I should have said Nurses are possibly stupid since you are RN_BSN
Maybe you could ask them Doctors for some "Be Nice" pills, Might make you a nicer person ?
Tom.

I already take pills to make me be nice. You should see me when I aint on em.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2nk808t3 said:
Perhaps

Um, how do you know it's the treatments?

Every illness ends on its own, though sometimes you die first.

djinwa":1kltaxdl said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1kltaxdl said:
Perhaps

Um, how do you know it's the treatments?

Every illness ends on its own, though sometimes you die first.

I dont, I can only assume. The prednisone opened my congested nose up, and the mucinex dm cleared my throat out.

kerley":19w9366a said:
Possibly you should double dose the be nice pills.
Tom

Possibly you should shut up and mind your own business. HOW BOUT THAT? I havent done anything to you and I expect you to leave me alone. It works both ways. You want to pick a fight with me you will come out on the short end every time my friend. Oh yeah one of the side effects of prednisone is it can cause you to be an arsehole. Says so right on the label. SO, once I am done with this steroid crap I shouldnt be so mean. Just a couple more days.

RN (ollie)

How many times do I have to tell you that your wasting your time posting you are on my foes list and it wont let me see what you type? I blocked your nonsense from showing up so I dont have to deal with your idiocy and immaturity.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":398dd84v said:
RN (ollie)

How many times do I have to tell you that your wasting your time posting you are on my foes list and it wont let me see what you type? I blocked your nonsense from showing up so I dont have to deal with your idiocy and immaturity.
then how do you know he posted anything ??

alacattleman":mm17j0bo said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":mm17j0bo said:
RN (ollie)

then how do you know he posted anything ??

Because when you go to the board index and look at say coffee shop it shows last post made by RN Bsn. However, if you go to the post you cant see what they type unless you manually click display this post. The post actually says. RN BSN is on your foes list click here to display this post. Something to that effect.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":9bqsun1h said:
kerley":9bqsun1h said:
Possibly you should double dose the be nice pills.
Tom

Possibly you should shut up and mind your own business. HOW BOUT THAT? I havent done anything to you and I expect you to leave me alone. It works both ways. You want to pick a fight with me you will come out on the short end every time my friend. Oh yeah one of the side effects of prednisone is it can cause you to be an arsehole. Says so right on the label. SO, once I am done with this steroid crap I shouldnt be so mean. Just a couple more days.
I take steroids every day and I don't think I'm mean. If I didn't take them I would be dead. Although I have heard some people can have a personality change with them becoming moody and depressed. so no change there then eh!...only joking :lol: . Hope your breathing is better now.

Latest posts