Drought

Help Support CattleToday:

Well i never talked with them myself but a guy that i was camped with was talking with them. They were camped way down at the bottom of this cayon. And when we looked at their camp through bicnocluar's. You could barly see their camp fire. They were so far down in there. A couple of days latter they came packing out on mules. And sit up camp next to us. They were going to hunt a few more days before heading back to Missouri. My buddy said something about one of them owning a bow shop or was the designer of the black widow recurve bow or something like that. And i think he said they were from Southern Missouri.

And there was another fella from Missouri who was camped by his self at another camp site. He said he had a Land scapeing business. He drove a black ton truck dually. Nice truck. I think it was a dodge. And it seems like he was from North central Missouri. He said his wife's family lived their in Bayfeild and she was staying at her parents house while he was bow hunting. I have got to take my hat off to him camping out there by his self like that. They were alot of bears where we were at. He was probably in his early 50's or late 40's. Dressed western. Cowboy hat levis etc....,

Now that first bunch from Missouri that i was talking about had a couple of fella's in their late 50's or early 60's. Then some younger guys maybe 30's. The young guy was the one who owned the black widow bow manufacturing business or what ever.

Latest posts