Dress color madness

Help Support CattleToday:

The blue and black power ranger was my favorite when I was a kid. I'm starting to wonder if it was the brown and gold, and I just didn't know it.

denvermartinfarms":28f2enkj said:
It's white and gold to me.
Seems it was on just about every network I watched this morning. Was gold and white on everyone of them to me. Not that it matters. I still prefer watching the llamas running wild in the streets.

M-5":fb8lglrn said:
TB with your fascination with lamas I think you should get you a few and some alpacas. I heard they milk them too.
You were so infatuated with the dress you missed the news about the Llamas running lose in Sun City, Az. I'll pass on owning any though. Market for them is just too soft.

M-5":1bnv9naz said:
being a hetrosexual male things that wear dresses are much better than things that wear fur
That dress might have been more interesting if someone had been wearing it Mr. Dash but it was only hanging on a hanger.....had to use a lot of imagination. When I saw it all I could think of was "Twiggy". :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":5qvl9jul said:
M-5":5qvl9jul said:
being a hetrosexual male things that wear dresses are much better than things that wear fur
That dress might have been more interesting if someone had been wearing it Mr. Dash but it was only hanging on a hanger.....had to use a lot of imagination. When I saw it all I could think of was "Twiggy". :lol: :lol:
What do you think of now? (same dress)
70931rbl_zoom1.jpg

it's black and blue, looks very nice and the photog should have noticed her slip was showing and let her fix it before publishing that photo.

the one on the hanger isn't nearly so nice, and it's definitely brown and blue thanks to poor lighting.

The first time my daughter showed it to me on her phone, I saw black and blue, since, I see white and gold.

regolith":1wd8h316 said:
it's black and blue, looks very nice and the photog should have noticed her slip was showing and let her fix it before publishing that photo.

the one on the hanger isn't nearly so nice, and it's definitely brown and blue thanks to poor lighting.

I'm absolutely shocked that she would wear a white slip under that anyway!!!!! HaHa, not really I didn't notice it, my wife was looking over my shoulder and said that :lol: .

Larry

greybeard":1qpkkhp9 said:
TexasBred":1qpkkhp9 said:
M-5":1qpkkhp9 said:
What do you think of now? (same dress)
70931rbl_zoom1.jpg

Would look better on the floor

Latest posts