Dreams

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Do you dream? When I was young I dreamed all through the nite, now as I have gotten older I do not dream, or it may be I do not remember dreaming.

I think anytime you are getting REM sleep you are dreaming. A lot of people don't remember the dreams though.

I'm pretty sure that's right, but I may have just dreamed that up.

(See what I did there?)

I dream at night of Woodstock, and the day John Lennon died. Oh the music made me happy, but the silence made me cry.

Physicalists are suppose to be able to interpret the meaning of dreams. I do no think they can, I used to dream things that I know nothing of,formulas or math equations that only scientists can interpret, Does that mean I am a reicanated estein, I think not. :dunce:

I dream the same dreams, always have. One is airplanes plummeting to the ground around me. I'll be out in the pasture, sitting in my house, out shopping. They always seem uber real and they stopped for a while after 911.. Another is bathrooms with no doors. That's my nightmares..I'm assuming it has to do with things in my past. The other is one I have when i'm stressed out, planning on doing something I don't usually do like speaking in front of a lot of people, seeing someone for the first time in years, or having certain people to my house. I dream my teeth are rotting out. I read that its a common dream someone has when their confidence is challenged.....lol...Oh, and when I dream about horses, something happens. Once it was a surprise black mule baby out of my gated mare, dreamed it the night before it was born. I woke up and said, I dreamed Peggy was standing next to a dark black foal with long ears....sure enough there was exactly that in the pasture. Another time was when I dreamed of a tall sorrel with his head high in the air, that was the night our drill team had a dog pile due to, guess it?, a tall sorrel who's rider lost control and his head went high and ran into the back of another setting off a domino effect of our running full speed line...it was horrific. So when I dream of horses, I'm on high alert..

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

I use to Dream often as well, now it's just a rare one occasionally. Some made sense, some didn't, some were just blotches here and there. Some were good, some bad, some terrible, some were just stupid, and some just didn't make no sense. Some you remember well others you don't hardly remember anything. Wake up and you knew you had dreamed but it was gone like a snap. Most characters in my dreams were people I knew, family, people I seen on TV or somewhere etc.... I Remember having 1 that was so Vivid and seemed so real literally felt I was there and knew the other person in it. It was one I could remember every detail and if I could sketch or draw I could have drawn the other person and much of the surroundings. What shocked me the most was it was someone I haven't ever seen or knew from anywhere that I know of at least. Here now I can't remember much of it at all think there may have been family in it as well and maybe others I didn't know. It was a female character I remember and I still remember to a degree what she looked liked and remember we were happy and I think dancing. Dancing at what or where I don't remember. She was my girlfriend or wife in the dream. Anyway to this day I haven't seen that person in real life. Heck I'm 35 and single maybe she's out there and I haven't seen her yet. But heck that's not why I'm single thinking she is gonna pop up around the corner or something. I don't even like to dance or heck maybe I will. But no I don't dream hardly ever no more.

A while back I dreamed I was at my moms house and of course the bathrooms had no doors. But in this dream I also had dog hair all over everything. I woke up thinking I was covered in dog hair.....At breakfast, I mentioned it to my husband and he looked at me and said, I had a dream I was covered in cat hair. SO weird we had dreams kind of alike. I wonder what we did the day before that made us dream of animal hair. We have no pets in the house, so its not that we have animal hair in the house. It was just weird..

If I'm asleep, I'm dreaming...I hate those good dreams that you wake up to soon on,,,once I was was making a winning run on my calf horse and was waking up right before it was over.. I remember I was fighting to stay asleep... :lol:

I dream a lot. For years, I dreamed about water. Hopefully, now..it will stop.

I have had some great dreams and, some awful dreams of events from decades ago.

I have in some of them, dreamed I was dreaming bad dreams and knew it and in those dreams was watching myself as I had the nightmare, and was screaming for my wife to wake me up. That was all part of the dream, but more than once, when I did (for real) wake suddenly from the dreamstate, I awoke my wife and berated her for not waking me up. "You had to have heard me screaming..why didn't you wake me up?"

It's,disconcerting..

I had a fitful nights sleep the other night.
I was backing working in the warehouse.
I awoke and went back to sleep several times.
Anyway
I was back working in warehouse and very close friend of mine was there with me.
She was tall, dark headed, blue/green eyes but were just friends.
Jason Boland was in town and she asked me to take her.
We were dancing and having a good time when a slow dance started and I took her hand started off the dance floor.
She stopped me and we danced slow and she put her head on my shoulder.
After the dance she looked me in the eye and thanked me.
I knew her and we were very close friends.
But I woke up and I have no dam idea who she was.
In the dream she was a close friend but in real life I have no one that fits that description.

What's the interpretation of that dream ?

Cross-7 in that dream you at least went to see a good performer. Was he singing "proud souls" or "pearl snaps" haha sorry just being a wise a@#. Sounds like a fairly detailed dream usually if I have one it's spotty and I don't remember much.

I don't dream much.. that I can remember anyhow.. I've had some doozies, both good and bad! I don't think either scenario is suited for discussion on CT

I did have one years ago that was hilarious, I was working about 60 hours a week and had 20 hours of commuting to do it, graveyard shifts to boot..
Anyhow, this was at a pre-fab home warehouse, I was a forklift driver.

So I apparently start talking in my sleep, saying "It's over there" to my GF.. and she of course has no idea what I'm talking about, so asks me about it, and I just start getting madder and madder that she can't figure out what "over there" is, or what I'm even talking about (I was "talking" to my foreman about a sling of lumber)..
No wonder I was so tired, I was at work in my sleep!

Brute 23":2n4cpixb said:
When I take drugs I will dream but the dreams just scare the be nice out of me so I prefer not to.

The majority of the time I do not dream, while asleep, either.
Maybe you need some happy drugs. Hahaha

Had a automatic trans. I was building about put back together...I dreamed that night that I had a part in backward...sho nuff next morning I checked and it was..

Latest posts