drastic change

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I was milking this morning, it was near 60 degrees, went and did some fencing, got back, and within an hour the temp had dropped from 64 to 34 degrees, crazy or what? Now they say we are going to get 3-4 inches of snow on Thursday. I guess at least we got a break from hte cold for a bit-it was very nice!

GMN

same thing here ,we have blizzard warning right now i dont remember what 80degrees :cry2: feels like

Same here. It was near 70 degrees yesterday, sunny, wonderful day. I think our low last night was only 41 degrees. But this morning the wind has shifted to the north and is blowing hard. The temp has been going down all day. To top it all off, there's a grass fire a few miles away. With these winds and the dry grass, it could be a bad day for anyone in the way of the fire. We sure need some moisture. Water or snow would be equally welcomed around here.

GMN":3gn0ski8 said:
I was milking this morning, it was near 60 degrees, went and did some fencing, got back, and within an hour the temp had dropped from 64 to 34 degrees, crazy or what? Now they say we are going to get 3-4 inches of snow on Thursday. I guess at least we got a break from hte cold for a bit-it was very nice!

GMN

The way the wind is blowing, the snow that's falling at your place is landing here.

Same here. Was 54 about 2:30. Now 22 and dropping like a rock. Supposed to be 5-10 above with wind chills 15-20 below early tomorrow morning.

42 yesterday, the wind is blowing so hard, I don't think Minnesota has any left as it's all drifting here. Snowed most of the day, I just thank mother nature we didn't get all the rain they were predicting as the temps were falling...

Michele

Latest posts