Dr visit

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Was good,he wants me back in 8 weeks,up from 6 weeks,so moveing in the right direction. Breast cancer markers are up a bit,but he says the chart shows that that's normal for me,they fluctuate. He says don't worry
(yeah,right :frowns: )
Bus ride was tireing-- but we went by the bulding that pilot flew his plane into..Amazing only one person died in that. He hit the retaining wall is the only thing that messed up his plans.
The grass is up and green,saw some oat fields that look really good.. There was a new foal jumping and playing around mama,and lots of calves enjoying the sunshine.

That is fantastic news Peg.

Dad just got the an OK from his oncologist this week too, he wants dad back in 2 years (not 1) for his next colonoscopy.

I have to say that it is a huge relief for the loved ones in your life as well to hear that things are looking good. :)

Ohi everybody-thanks for the good words..Slept all day Friday,ran around a bit Sat,but tired myself out enough that had a bad mood swing.It's not only toddlers that get cranky when they need a nap,so ate some graham crackers,drank some milk and took another nap. :nod:

Latest posts