Dr visit for April

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Dr said if I didn't develope something wrong,he's gonna hafta fire me! :D Pretty good for having stage 4 colon cancer last year.. :banana:

That is great news. Nothing better than beating the big C. My mother is a survivor for 15 plus years now.

It's a good thing I'm as stubborn as a rock-3 cancers are not for the weak of mind or spirit. :lol2: Still have the CT scan to go thro.. Gotta drink a bunch of goop.. :? :shock: :roll:

peg4x4":2qg927ly said:
It's a good thing I'm as stubborn as a rock-3 cancers are not for the weak of mind or spirit. :lol2: Still have the CT scan to go thro.. Gotta drink a bunch of goop.. :? :shock: :roll:

What kind of ct scan is it? The one's that I take - they inject a chemical in me that makes me feel really hot really fast and you feel like you need to run to the bathroom before you pee on yourself. Then it settles off.

The best (as far as giving good info) seem to the PET's. The take a little while, but from what the doctors tell me they are really detailed and it allows them a much closer/better picture of anything/everything.

Peg that is the best NEWS...I am so pleased for you lets hope it stays that way from now on...
Cypress wishing you the same....God Bless to both of you.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

cypressfarms":8gl7bs10 said:
peg4x4":8gl7bs10 said:

What kind of ct scan is it? The one's that I take - they inject a chemical in me that makes me feel really hot really fast and you feel like you need to run to the bathroom before you pee on yourself. Then it settles off.

The best (as far as giving good info) seem to the PET's. The take a little while, but from what the doctors tell me they are really detailed and it allows them a much closer/better picture of anything/everything.
They usually do both,I think.. I try to blank out my mind,as am somewhat clastrophobic,and sometimes the blanking works works waaay too well... ;-)

Latest posts