Dr. Seuss

Help Support CattleToday:

You don't have to brag about your left wing bonafides to me, I knew you were not a Republican several years ago when you joined us.
Believe what you like. I just know that in a short 4 years the "New Trumplican Party lost the House, the Senate, and the White House". That is not a party I want to be a part of.

Woke is a slang term that is easing into the mainstream from some varieties of a dialect called African American Vernacular English (sometimes called AAVE). In AAVE, awake is often rendered as woke, as in, "I was sleeping, but now I'm woke." 'Woke' is increasingly used as a byword for social awareness.

I was taught using slang to be inappropriate in daily discourse. I would think as a reasonably educated person you would know that Mr. Terry.
Woke is a slang term that is easing into the mainstream from some varieties of a dialect called African American Vernacular English (sometimes called AAVE). In AAVE, awake is often rendered as woke, as in, "I was sleeping, but now I'm woke." 'Woke' is increasingly used as a byword for social awareness.

I was taught using slang to be inappropriate in daily discourse. I would think as a reasonably educated person you would know that Mr. Terry.
Well
You are the one that posted something that said "Woke" I just looked up the meaning because I have never heard it used. I guess that is because I don't watch Fox or any of the other crazy right week channels.
For somebody not to have never heard it used..you sure as heck took offense to it,double fast..

At least by golly for now the Conservatives have the Supreme Court.;)

Last edited:
Why didn't they just change the picture of the characters, and keep the book as they all had a good message.

Latest posts