Dr. Crowder and Dr. Warpaint

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
Two doctors opened an office in a small town and put up a sign reading "Dr. Crowder and Dr. Warpaint, Psychiatry and Proctology."

The town council was not too happy with the sign, so the doctors changed it to "Hysterias and Posteriors."

This was not acceptable either, so in an effort to satisfy the council, they changed the sign to "Schizoids and Hemorrhoids."

No go.

Next they tried "Catatonics and High Colonics." Thumbs down, again.

Then came "Manic depressives and Anal Retentives."

Still not good.

How about "Minds and Behinds"? Unacceptable again.

So they tried "Lost Souls and Ass Holes." Still no go.

Nor did "Analysis and Anal Cysts," "Nuts and Butts," "Freaks and Cheeks," or "Loons and Moons" work either.

Almost at their wit's end, the doctors finally came up with a business slogan they thought might be acceptable to the council:

"Dr. Crowder and Dr. Warpaint, Odds and Ends."

Approved

Nowland,

If you are ever published, I want to buy the first copy. You come up with some darn good ones.

Paint, you can be the Psych man all you want. I'm already a Doctor in some states,and being the inventor and having a Patent on "Robo-Roid" the Pioneeer of Polyps and Hemmororhoid removal, we'll stand to make millions.

Rod, Thanks for clearing all of this up.

Crowderfarms":2m4yrz65 said:
Paint, you can be the Psych man all you want. I'm already a Doctor in some states,and being the inventor and having a Patent on "Robo-Roid" the Pioneeer of Polyps and Hemmororhoid removal, we'll stand to make millions.

Rod, Thanks for clearing all of this up.

I'm gettin visions of this bein the next 100 page thread!!! :lol:

Man I hope not I can't remember where I left off on those long threads. :D

Angus Guy":3p2dry5d said:
Man I hope not I can't remember where I left off on those long threads. :D

Now, you would really have to read the entire thing to enjoy it.

I get lost every once in awhile and have to go back and re-read it.

Got most of the pages printed out! :lol:

I have been thinking of printing some of these threads and get the okay from Macon to have them published. Just don't know if it would sell :idea: ;-)

Angus Guy":3qies6gl said:
I have been thinking of printing some of these threads and get the okay from Macon to have them published. Just don't know if it would sell :idea: ;-)

Well, me and my co-hort, partner in crime, and the next Pres. would definatley want some royalties!!! ;-)

I knew that was coming so it will have be one of those unauthorised biographies of cattlemen.

Miss Daisy":nwd6gg09 said:
I would like to make the first appointment at yalls little office. Full examination. :lol:
Which Physician would you like an appointment with? :shock:
Paint does the Mental stuff, and I'm the other Doc.