Dr Christine Blasey-Ford

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Not to be too judgemental watching hearings on Kavanaugh - Blasey when she was 15 and he was 17.
She stated she has been in therapy for what happened that evening 36 yrs ago.
In my opinion she should continue in therapy, but with a new therapist. She seems like a woman with problems.

A bad therapist can ruin you, but a good one can work wonders.

I'm not going to pass judgment on her or Kavanaugh. The water is too murky to see the bottom of the pond. Too much crap on both sides, withholding documents, withholding accusations, timing is suspect, etc. However, I will say that there may have been something that happened. My father was an abused child, and he has suppressed memories. It's a good thing those things don't come back, and I don't really want to know about them. I think we'll never get the full picture on what happened here. The GOP, however, might not do too badly to maybe rethink Kavanaugh and find a new horse.

There is good reason for a minimum age of 35 to be appointed as a judge and not 17.
Kavanaugh wasn't my 1st choice and wouldn't be my pick, but I have not seen any lawful reason to disqualify him.
Then a again I can say that about the entire supreme court.

I think the hearing would have some validity if the dems had not already stated they will block Kavanaugh anyway they can. Seems they showed their cards way too soon.

I have a friend who is a judge, who leans Republican. We were discussing this and he stated he feels the timing is suspect. I'm afraid this is going to get messy and will do nothing but cause continued anger and divide in our country.

Don't worry so much about the hearing causing that because there are plenty of paid people already doing it. :lol:

We are literally witnessing the beginning of the end IMO. This was a total circus about one of the most important positions in our system of government. We got to watch a lynching. We totaled embarrassed ourselves IMO to the world. Disgusting behavior by both sides.

Son of Butch":3sien87b said:
In my opinion she should continue in therapy, but with a new therapist.

We are all damaged to some extent, and she does need :help: . The fact that you can not hide in today's digital world just made her situation much worse. Sad.

Interesting article was just published on the prep school he attended. About 50K per year, and he was a leader of the kegga tappa tappa frat, or something like that.

Media circus aside, would you dq a judge becasue he drank too much beer in high school?

It's very apperent that the "statue of limitations" doesn't apply to hearsay. A jury can't hear anything about what the accused has done previously in their life. I'm not sure whether Kavanaugh did or didn't assault her, but to add sex to the assault is bs. Kavanaugh has been clean for a long time, and normally people who act like Kavanaugh supposedly did can't stop themselves. Hillary's husband is a good example.

I would think any senator who was able to support Bill Clinton (such as Diane Feinstein) would have a hard time opposing Brett Kavanaugh on any grounds other than political.

I do not want to make lite of the situation, but comparing their two histories seems more like comparing
inappropriate teenage horseplay to adult criminal misconduct.

Son of Butch":3730zsnl said:
I would think any senator who was able to support Bill Clinton (such as Diane Feinstein) would have a hard time opposing Brett Kavanaugh on any grounds other than political.

I do not want to make lite of the situation, but comparing their two histories seems more like comparing
inappropriate teenage horseplay to adult criminal misconduct.

Its all political .. Release the names of the senators and how much has been paid with our tax dollars to quash the sexual misconduct while they have sitting in office.

He would have to been drunk or she has went all to heck in the last 35-40 years. Dam, it may break my screen. That woman has problems beyond being touched..... :(

$

Wow.
Kavanaugh came out very forceful in his opening statement, saying they tried "Borking" him and now they're trying
another calculated orchestrated political hit. He seems to think the legislative branch is more circus than swamp.
Obvious he's emotional about all they've put him and his family through without being a poor me baby about it.
After watching I kind of like him better than I did before.

lol. it is a circus. what a bunch of pathetic crazy people

I believe this is the biggest circus of all, all the times he has been checked by the FBI and others, sad that this country has come to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts