Dr Christine Blasey-Ford

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of Butch":32dfmaaj said:
Kavanaugh's emotions rang true to me as that of a slandered man.

Maybe acting is what he's really good at ?? I'm just saying..... I don't have an opinion either way.

skyhightree1":yc7a2zr0 said:
Son of Butch":yc7a2zr0 said:

Maybe acting is what he's really good at ?? I'm just saying..... I don't have an opinion either way.

yes he has been acting for the last 25yrs in public service and the 6 fbi investigations , obviously a thespian

skyhightree1":15ybi11k said:
Son of Butch":15ybi11k said:

If you truly have no opinion either way then you should add that "maybe she is acting as well".

Just sayin'....

NonTypicalCPA":2kp8chvn said:
Unbelievable circus. These people are running our country???????
Yes, they are running our country, running it into the ground that is.

ddd75":20bgo912 said:
lol. it is a circus. what a bunch of pathetic crazy people

Not crazy at all. Just have an agenda and willing to do whatever it takes. These people have no shame.

Son of Butch":26ku4qwq said:
He admitted he drank beer on weekends at age 17....... unfit for supreme court, guilty, hang him.

Dam you hard SOB. He was old enough to give his life for this country and he can't drink beer. How many of those senators could pass the test? You must have been an angel. Just think how they are ruining his and his families lives if this is not true. It's still she said, he said. There is no evidence he is guilty. This always has been a political play to get past the elections.

I believe her.
And I'm out, so do carry on with disgusting attacks on her looks. May your daughters never be 15 years old and shoved into a room, door locked behind her, and have a drunken 17yo throw himself on top of her and try to rape her, covering her mouth to drown out her screams. Horseplay, in other words.
He was a privileged bro. Real men should be ashamed to claim him.

bbirder":1530tt44 said:
Son of Butch":1530tt44 said:
He admitted he drank beer on weekends at age 17....... unfit for supreme court, guilty, hang him.

Dam you hard SOB. He was old enough to give his life for this country and he can't drink beer. How many of those senators could pass the test? You must have been an angel. Just think how they are ruining his and his families lives if this is not true. It's still she said, he said. There is no evidence he is guilty. This always has been a political play to get past the elections.

Sorry man, SOB is right, we should get a bunch flammable material together to burn this man at the stake.
Copies of Hillary's emails ought to burn nicely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts