Downloading from cell phone

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Is there a way to download pictures directly from your cell phone to your picture file in your computer??? I can email the pictures from my phone to my email, then I open the pictures and all is good. Then I try to save them and the result is a bunch, as in a solid page, of letters and symbols..... Anyone???
I have Alltel.

CKC you need a USB cable that connects to your phone and computer and you also need a media down loader (it's a program that you should be able to get from the manufacturer of your phone ie. motorola etc. some phones come with it already)..The USB cable you can get from any computer store.

Well actually my cell phone is connected to my computer via a USB cable right now. I access the internet via my cell phone. I tried to see if the "options" on my alltell axcess thingy had a download deal but it doesn't.

If you have the picture open in your email you can usually right click on the pciture and do a "save as". If you save it as bmp gif or jpg you should be able to do anything you want with it.

dun":31dya21x said:
If you have the picture open in your email you can usually right click on the pciture and do a "save as". If you save it as bmp gif or jpg you should be able to do anything you want with it.
That is when I am getting the page of stuff.... I'll try it again.

CKC1586":3vsn0pdf said:
dun":3vsn0pdf said:
That is when I am getting the page of stuff.... I'll try it again.

Not just "save" "save as"
Friend of mine emails me crap all the time from his cellphone and that's how I do it.

Do you have any photographic software? It would have come with a camera, scanner, or standalone software such as photoshop or something similar?

Then I have to agree with GA..... :lol2:

I would take the phone in to a company that cells them and see if they can get it to work on their computer..

Latest posts