Downloadable Service Manuals

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Anyone here ever download a service manual instead of buying the paper copy? I need one for a NH 8260 and the paper versions are $400-500 depending on where you look. Think it's around 1500 pages so it's a decent size file.

I'd just as soon buy a disc with it already saved on it, personally. If anyone can recommend a source for either I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

i download almost all of mine because I put on a portable hard drive to always have it.. When I bought the manuals I usually tore them up or spilt something on them and ruined them this way you pull up with adobe and can print one page or just section you need if gets damaged just go back and reprint and not to mention its tons cheaper to download it. Tradebit is who I deal with they email you an access code here is an email reply from one I bought last week

Hello and

Thank you very much!
Your file is available for 72 hours and can be found under below listed codes.
------------------------------
* ATTENTION *
If you experience any problems downloading files, check the following:
1. Make sure the link you see and click does not have any line breaks
2. Avoid starting multiple file downloads on large files (greater than 50 MB)
3. Avoid screen savers and other power saving options on your computer
4. For paid files, avoid download managers
5. Your Internet browser must accept cookies
------------------------------
Click here

Thank you, I appreciate the info.

The one I need is 151 MB in size. We have cell phone type internet service at the house, 4G LTE or whatever it's called. Would 151 MB overwhelm that or cause us any issues if I downloaded it and saved it to a thumb drive?

That depends on your ISP. Some won;t allow big files, others don;t care.

cfpinz":1qejy5pj said:
Thank you, I appreciate the info.

The one I need is 151 MB in size. We have cell phone type internet service at the house, 4G LTE or whatever it's called. Would 151 MB overwhelm that or cause us any issues if I downloaded it and saved it to a thumb drive?

CF if you order it and are worried you can't download it. let me know I can save it then send to you by a email file. You just got to let me know quick before it expires.

Thanks, all.

I appreciate the offer sky, I may try and do it this evening or tomorrow night if I can convince myself to cut the home computer on. I hate those things.

Have the smart on in the family take care of it. Or maybe Rick could give you a hand

cfpinz":aqz7m37w said:
Anyone here ever download a service manual instead of buying the paper copy? I need one for a NH 8260 and the paper versions are $400-500 depending on where you look. Think it's around 1500 pages so it's a decent size file.

I'd just as soon buy a disc with it already saved on it, personally. If anyone can recommend a source for either I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

http://new-holland.servicemanualvault.c ... anual.html

hurleyjd":3aibvvvl said:
cfpinz":3aibvvvl said:

Thanks.

http://new-holland.servicemanualvault.c ... anual.html

Man, that's cheap enough. Thank you!

Have you ever used that particular vendor?