Down Goes Bushwacker! Down Goes Bushwacker!

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":ic57yq8b said:
He really gets up there don't he??
What was that ride worth to JB Mauney--in dollars?
I don't know but he is also the only man to ride Asteroid. All he needs now is a world championship to go down as one of the greatest.

Great ride and two great bulls, bushwacker and asteriod. As far as one of the greatest I agree, with Ty Murray, Jim Sharp, Donny Gay and others maybe.

For you rodeo guru's, Ty Murray seemed to make a quick jump from rodeo cowboy to broadcaster and Donny Gay seems to be trying but always on the outside looking in. Any ideas why?

Alan":24b5i99z said:
Great ride and two great bulls, bushwacker and asteriod. As far as one of the greatest I agree, with Ty Murray, Jim Sharp, Donny Gay and others maybe.

For you rodeo guru's, Ty Murray seemed to make a quick jump from rodeo cowboy to broadcaster and Donny Gay seems to be trying but always on the outside looking in. Any ideas why?
generation gap maybe... havent kept up with them lately. do they still own and opperate the mesquite arena?? never missed a show on sunday evenings

ALACOWMAN":a01ioy1t said:
Alan":a01ioy1t said:

generation gap maybe... havent kept up with them lately. do they still own and opperate the mesquite arena?? never missed a show on sunday evenings

Years ago my young kids and I watch that every week, don't get it anymore, haven't for years.

Alan":zl0gesx2 said:

Hmmmmm, to answer that over the internet in a PC manner...... TY is a little sharper tool.

I'm a JB fan and root for him every week but I can't group him with the best till he has a gold buckle or 2
He's reminds me of a Chris Shivers less the buckle

Still one of the great rides

I gave up television. Starting to think that I need to take it up again. What net work are you guys watching PBR on?

Bigfoot":2em18dip said:
I gave up television. Starting to think that I need to take it up again. What net work are you guys watching PBR on?

Most times it's on cbs sports network, I think dish ch 158
Some weeks it's on regular cbs, other times I can't find it
I think you can watch it on the pbr site but you have to pay for the service

TennesseeTuxedo":yete8c81 said:
Bigfoot":yete8c81 said:

You know the PBR is coming to Nashville this weekend don't you Bigfoot?

http://www.pbr.com/en/bfts/schedule/201 ... ional.aspx

I turned down 5 free tickets to it. The kids have a lot going this weekend. I've been on the road off and on for a about 3 weeks now. Truth is I'm just too tired.

All them boys are tough, but Jb has to be one of the toughest men ever.
I've seen him ride when he couldn't walk and he'd have to hop on one leg to get to the fence.
This was back when he was first coming up
A bull's back feet came down on him with full force, breaking all the ribs on his right side, lacerating his liver and bruising his spleen, but he waited a day to go to the hospital because some friends were giving him grief

He ended up working in a bearing factory till he healed up and said he decide that he dam sure wasn't doing that for the rest of his life and decided he had better become a better bullrider.

cross_7":3lbxfs8f said:
I'm a JB fan and root for him every week but I can't group him with the best till he has a gold buckle or 2
He's reminds me of a Chris Shivers less the buckle

Still one of the great rides

He has him a gold buckle now(and a million bucks)
He rode ever bull in the finals and Silvano rode all but one(actually rode him just disqualified for a slap)
LJ was having a good finals till he got hurt
I think that was the best performance I've ever seen

Latest posts