Dove Season - who's ready?

Help Support CattleToday:

SJB":sw5oz0ow said:
i'm all stocked up. approximately 17,239 shotgun shells. should last me until dark on Thursday.

I am always ready however the 100+ degrees and skeeters that would carry a chijuajua away here I will probably not be going much if at all. I cut about 15 acres of corn and there all over it I guess my family and friends will be sweating there arse off and enjoying it.

SJB":3vkzjqvw said:
i'm all stocked up. approximately 17,239 shotgun shells. should last me until dark on Thursday.

I am ready not quite as well stocked as you on shells.
Doves are not as plentiful this year in the evenings due to all the rain, don't have to come in to the stock ponds in the evening.

skyhightree1":1pisb0xd said:
I am always ready however the 100+ degrees and skeeters that would carry a chijuajua away here I will probably not be going much if at all. I cut about 15 acres of corn and there all over it I guess my family and friends will be sweating there arse off and enjoying it.
Can you say ...... Skeeter shoot..... :lol2:

Brute 23":160kdy7t said:
I put in vacation for Thursday - Monday. Don't know about doves but I'm sure I will get my limit of Corona.
I'd limit out pretty fast on that..... :shock: :lol2: :lol2:

ready. going to an outstanding shoot a friend has thursday morning. putting on a sunday evening. probably will take the yeti out to a dirt tank a couple more times over the long weekend.

We dont have a dove season in MI even though we have one of the highest populations in the country dang tree huggers

ez14":ryjbqaqu said:
We dont have a dove season in MI even though we have one of the highest populations in the country dang tree huggers
That sucks.

Opens here Saturday.

No doves here, well maybe one or two. But grouse season opened yesterday. I might have to drive around and see if I can find a flock of Blue Grouse up in the hills.

Latest posts