Doomsday Groups

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I was watching some stuff this week on doomsday preppers and how they have basically families that prep together and have specific duties when the time comes I thought that was pretty neat. If you had to pick folks from cattle today as part of your doomsday group who would you take with you? You can choose any number to make your dream team. Here is my choices and reasoning. I may come back and edit this after I have thought more about it.

Jo - Chef/Hunter - Most importantly can make me cheese
Hillsdown - Dessert maker/Chef
GB - Mechanic can fix tractors/equip
Ohio steve - Design and build good bunkers
Nesi - Keeps spare parts for everything
TB - Nutrition for the cattle/ Milk them
Ron - Entertainment/Snake charmer
TT - Delegator
Dun - Knows everything about everything
Kenny T - He will find a way to make some shine/Firefighter
Melking / M5 Can fix rooves
Deepsouth - Provide Turkey
Trapper Steve - Provide the pork and chicken :mrgreen:
Toad - Cattle birthing :)
James T - Peace keeper
Highgrit - fisherman
GA prime - Firewood processor
3way - Meat quality inspector
Alan - Radish grower
Cottage Farm - Garden grower
HDrider - Transportation - Big truck he bought we can all fit on it.

Like I would want any of you around during a doomsday. One of you get hungry and I would be the first to go. My bones would make perfect tooth picks, and sewing needles. Hope you choke on my rib cage...

:lol:

sim.-ang.king":2lkrv036 said:
Like I would want any of you around during a doomsday. One of you get hungry and I would be the first to go. My bones would make perfect tooth picks, and sewing needles. Hope you choke on my rib cage...

NAH, not enough marbling, We would probably eat sky First. He's been fattened up on cheese.

M5farm":3macmrrr said:
sim.-ang.king":3macmrrr said:

NAH, not enough marbling, We would probably eat sky First. He's been fattened up on cheese.

:lol2:

JED-AC Cotton producers for the clothes... Not sure who would be making the clothes though. Could be the irrigation experts for S.A.K. Wheat and Corn crops :lol2:

And you're sore because you ain't on it?

That was a terrible omission!
You're in charge of the smoker to preserve the meat!

Jo, told me if SHTF don't come to his place. He said he'd shoot me and I believe him. I'm fairly happy right here, and don't think we need any help either. Outsiders need to stay outside.

Nesikep":1b21i3je said:
Make sure your "firefighter" doesn't use the "fire water"!

And if he does, he best not get in my way and try and stop me from getting to my hide else I'll let him sniff some cordite.

dieselbeef":1yum777r said:
glad i didnt make the cut since im killing everyone that comes near me cept my family

I'm with you.

I am not a prep person. Just camp a lot and live life.

All my nephews said they'd come here. That means their families.

Everyone from work says they'd come here.

How could I feed all these people? There's too many already.

backhoeboogie":1y3ew9b6 said:
dieselbeef":1y3ew9b6 said:
glad i didnt make the cut since im killing everyone that comes near me cept my family

I'm with you.

I am not a prep person. Just camp a lot and live life.

All my nephews said they'd come here. That means their families.

Everyone from work says they'd come here.

How could I feed all these people? There's too many already.

knowing how to do a lot is important...idk if I could be lost for month..but I think maybe 2 weeks I could live alone in the wilderness.
but in teotwawki...its family..like the ones on my house..mom..then brother..if ya cant contribute ya better look elsewhere..f'ups and dummies need not apply. unless of course youre toting 10k rds of common ammo. enough of our friends are like us..so not too many bums comin for a free ride

I'd feed all the Non-Texans Limmy beef --that would make good fisherman out of all of them --at least they could eat. Fellow Texans and I would be sitting on the porch eating Wagyu beef having a Shiner Bock

skyhightree1":1vqg86us said:
I was watching some stuff this week on doomsday preppers and how they have basically families that prep together and have specific duties when the time comes I thought that was pretty neat. If you had to pick folks from cattle today as part of your doomsday group who would you take with you? You can choose any number to make your dream team. Here is my choices and reasoning. I may come back and edit this after I have thought more about it.

Jo - Chef/Hunter - Most importantly can make me cheese
Hillsdown - Dessert maker/Chef
GB - Mechanic can fix tractors/equip
Ohio steve - Design and build good bunkers
Nesi - Keeps spare parts for everything
TB - Nutrition for the cattle/ Milk them
Ron - Entertainment/Snake charmer
TT - Delegator
Dun - Knows everything about everything
Kenny T - He will find a way to make some shine/Firefighter
Melking / M5 Can fix rooves
Deepsouth - Provide Turkey
Trapper Steve - Provide the pork and chicken :mrgreen:
Toad - Cattle birthing :)
James T - Peace keeper
Highgrit - fisherman
GA prime - Firewood processor
3way - Meat quality inspector
Alan - Radish grower
Cottage Farm - Garden grower
HDrider - Transportation - Big truck he bought we can all fit on it.